3 Year Old Stuck In Car

Things you should know before you read :
Ben = MJ&Peter son.
Current location : in front of Stark tower, visiting
Inspired by : The Modern Family
——————————————————————
*Ben gets locked in car ALONE*

"Did we just lock our baby in the car?" Peter asks, lookin at MJ and trying to process.

"DID you put the keys IN THE BAG?" MJ asks carefully,
"I PUT THE KEYS IN THE BAG THATS—" panics as he tries to remember.

"oh petER! I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT THE KEYS IN THE BAG!" MJ freaks out. "C'mon don't freak out!" Pete started to freak out with her.

"Ben baby it's okay" MJ says softly through the window, and continues "we know—" cuts her the sound of her husband practicing his wired habit when panicked....

....singing

"A B C D E F G-" he starts singing, "WHAT ARE—Are u singing to him?" — "H I J H K L-" he continues, when MJ shouts "PEOPLE GET ARRESTED FOR THIS PETER!"

"L M N O P-" keeps singing, meanwhile MJ checking the car and asks rubbin the back of her neck "DO ALL 4 DOORS LOCK?"

  (Skip mins later)

Peter runs from a good distance, holding a massive garbage can and shouting in high pitched voice "IM BREAKING THE WINDOWWWWWW!"

Meanwhile MJ making an emergency call, "emergency assistance, this is Millie"

"HEY WE— WE LOCKED OUR BABY IN THE CAR" then takes a look around, "PEOPLE ARE JUDGING US!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO BREAKK ITTT" still yells with a high pitched voice, "DO NOT BREAK IT, YOU'LL GET THE GLASS ON HIM!"

"Ma'am please tell your wife to relax, everything is going to be ok" the assistant says, "that's a MAN!" MJ says loudly and eyeing Peter losing his mind slowly.

"DONT WORRY BEN! DADDYS COMING FOR YOU!" Literally runnin over the car, Ben chuckles.

"Ma'am we just sent a signal to the door, it should be unlocked now" — "CHECK THE DOOR PETER!"
"ITS NOT UNLOCKED!"

*car door unlocks*

"Oh—UHH THIS IS AMAZING! HOW DID THEY DO THAT?" Peter says amazed, MJ face palmed knowing he's a whole $ss scientist.

Meanwhile

The avengers watching from a high window, "should we tell him that he can breaks through with his bare hand?" Bucky asks while watching Peter runs with a huge garbage can,

"nahhh let him learn his lesson" Tony says and chuckles silently, Pepper laughs and says "Tony u remember when we forgot Pete at the car in mid summer?"
Tony eyes winded. "Pepper shush! don't spoil!"

"YOU FORGOT YOUR SON AT THE CAR IN BURNY SUMMER?" Clint freaks out, "uhh-" Tony feels embarrassed and rubs his back.

"let's just hope Ben doesn't forget his kid in future" Steve says smilin' crossing arms and now lookin at MJ who's shouting at Peter.

"Too late it's a family thing!" Pepper says smiling as well, and finally lookin at them succeeded getting Ben out.

THE END!
Hope this made u laugh even a little ;)

.