"𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙏 𝙊𝙐𝙏, 𝙊𝙃 𝙈𝙔-"

*𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻* #1
I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴡ ғᴏɴᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪᴛs sᴏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ? Yᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇ Aɴᴛᴡᴀʏ

- 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽)

"Mr Stark just to let you know, that I'm allergic to peanuts" Pete said not aware of Tony's reaction, Tony who choked in his 𝙃𝙊𝙏 coffee and spilled half of it over his thighs, he froze and kept his high pitched
scream of pain in.

"Mr Stark? You're okay?" Pete asks nervously after noticing, "KID! WHAT THE FUCK! SPIT IT OUT
OH MY-" Tony shouts holding his heart dramatically, looking at Peter then the cake they just ate, Peter
never looked so terrified, "w-what?"

"DID YOU LOST YOUR 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙀 OF 𝙏𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙀? COULDNT YOU STOP WHEN ITS PEANUTS!" Tony points at the
cake, Peter freaks out.

"Mr Stark I'm 𝙎𝙊 sorryidkimsostupid" and starts his ramble, Tony who ignored him and ordered the check immediately. But stopped and looked at him deeply
when Pete said this.

"I never knew how peanuts tastes like I-" Tony here has reached the limits, then whisper shouts. "then 𝙃𝙊𝙒 you got diagnosed! DIDN'T THEY TESTED YOU!" Peter sweats "I- I- .... I-"

Tony stands up. "We're going to hospital RIGHT NOW!" then wearing his ᑕOOᒪ sunglasses, Peter cried out "I don't wanna needles in my body!" Tony loses his mind.
"KID IM WORRIED YOU WOULD COLLAPSE IN CAR! GET UP!" now humans are sTarriNg.

Tony throws the money on table, god's only knows how many thousands, then leaves grabbing the kid's arm tightly and shoving him to car.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

   (𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿)
"Any wired symptoms?" — "not yet" Peter sighs, Tony takes a look at him. "why you're saying it like you're waiting for it to happen?" completely confused ..

"Mr Stark I'm trying to stable my breath! Keep an eye
on the road!" Tony hummed and every each sec he'd
look back at Pete checkin, such a 𝙙𝙖𝙙.

Then Tony again breaks the silence and asks. "Is this is your first time?" "— in a while yeah" Tony nods. "Alright just keep this between us ok? I feel this on me, and im
not really for the team to scold me" Pete notice his
guilty eyes, and heart breaks...

Peter was about to say something but a call pops out
on car's screen, it says "Capsicle!!! (●'◡'●)ノ)

"we're listening grandpa." Tony replied teasing, then
Pete wheezes, Tony eyes him concerned, "it's actually Nat here, I was wondering when u guys are going to be back? We've something to discuss" says on speaker.

"oh great!" Tony whispers, "we'll be back soon" Tony replies. "Alright is Pete next to you?" Peter was about to answer but his voice won't come out, it was already gone, he panicked.

Tony noticed his panicking, Peter started to hit his throat an attempt to speak again, "no no Nat he's at the toilet, I'll make sure to call right after he gets back ok? Byeee" and ends the call before she replies back.

"We're almost there buddy" driving faster now,
"update me, how u feel?" — "Like shit" while holding his throat, "we're lucky the expert spy didn't notice" Tony says tries to bright up the mood. "But shes a spy after all right? She can keep a secret" Tony wonders.

"Mr- Mr Stark. Hurryup" barely talks, Tony panics more and finally eye the emergency entry. "We're here ..
we're here calm down"

actually he needs to calm HIMSELF down :)

Parks the car anywhere, not giving a shit. Runs over Peter's door and slides his hands under his armpit to pull him up, and as soon as he did that Peter threw up.
"Oh shit" Tony curses, and now he feels like throwing
up to BUT sucked it up.

or both of them will be hospitalized tonight!

"you're done?" Peter nods. Then they entered the emergency room, "I need a doctor here please, my kid is having a allergic reaction" then a bunch of nurses came supporting Tony on holding Pete.

"We'll take him from here, you can have a seat" Tony nods and takes a seat near Peter's room, and after 10 minutes a nurse called "anyone here for Peter Parker?" Tony stood up. "Me"

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ Skip

They just exit the hospital, "see! Everything's was
under control, I'm fine you're fine" Tony nods unsure, remembering the times he almost vomit. "Yeah good to know. And I'm sorry"

Peter's eyes soften, "aw Mr Stark, this is none of your fault! It's actually mine since I forgot my EpiPen. May warned me and I rushed over to you" Tony smiles. "You're so forgiving Pete, I wish theres a lots of you"
Petee smiles blushing, now that covering his face

       (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

"Now. Let me drive you back home, or May would tear
me off" Tony says playing with his car keys, "suuuurrre" popping out the 'R' then enters the car.

And since that day no one knew what really happened surprisingly, actually its bcuz no one asked Peter yet or Tony would be ...... Yk! ;) *bad punishment*

"NOT SEEING THE KID 2 WEEKS TONY" Pepper shouts, "NOOOOO NOT THE KID!"
Jk jk see ya!

𝙏𝙃𝙀 end.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

.