"I Warned You About This!"

so here it goes! I'm trying to write a complete
one-shots so I can upload it all by one!
Anyway here's a short one for y'all.

Short background : Peter doesn't listen to
Tony and gets hurt.
————————————————————————
"Pete put over the cup on table, I don't want to carry you running to ER tonight" Tony says before sipping his coffee and leavin.

"Don't worry, I'm aware"
Pete shouted out while playing in his phone.

*just 5mins later*

A loud thud sound, it came along  with "OWW" sound, Tony rushed over to see his kid on floor next to a broken cup, along with bloody foot all over the place.

Tony crossed his arms and says strictly "See what happens when u don't listen?" Pete made a 'hewlp me' face.

Tony sighed and helped him up, after cleaning the area, "why does this feels like the stomach stab I had 2 months ago?" Pete said looking at his bloody foot wondering,

Tony just froze for a bit and said "Pete don't u dare bring that memory back! You know how sensitive I am to these injuries you had!"

"Sorry" said while putting pressure on his foot, after Tony wrapped his leg, Pete laid back down and rests his head, and leaving his foot on table. Then Tony asks doubtedly. lookin at fully red bandage, who just wrapped seconds ago "Its not that deep isn't it?"

Peter eye his foot and said confidently :
"In my experiences with bloody hell things I assume it's deep" Tony gave him a look.

"So you're saying u need stitches?" Asks, "in my experience as well with stitches and struggling in fully bloody bathroom trying to get this wound cover up I-"

"Shush! Kid you're scaring me!" Tony says annoyed af, "Mr Stark u should get used to these kind of things, we get hurt on daily"

"I don't get hurt like YOU, but my suit do!" Tony says, Pete just smiled proudly "then I do be doing my job perfectly huh?" He winked.

"Who said you've to be injured to get your job all done? Are you masochistic?" Pete lost it.

Masochistic personality is : simply that person who enjoys hurting hisself.

"I hope not." Said ironically, Tony sighed and stood up saying "get up we're makin a small visit to ER" while checking the time was 11pm

"How am I supposed to walk?" Pete said getting up slowly, "you do your thing? crawl in one leg?" "Hahaha funny Mr Stark!"

"No seriously, does even gravity exist to you?" Tony asks, "have u heard of sticky hands?" Said ironically, "meanie!" Then helps Pete.

*the end*

.