PE

Summary : he runs late to class, the usual, Michelle who's in charge, will plans out his punishment, running
a bunch of laps around, and the quick regrets hits him after being in delay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ok line up we're running two laps today, as instructed, but first get ready to warm up, so avoid any muscle strain and—" cuts her off, the one and only running
late once again.

"Parker! dont pretend to sneak in where i can't see you." Michelle shouts strictly, getting his full attention, "who said i am?" panting out he says, when Mj comes to approach him.

"since you're late, you're of all the people better know of the consequences," stands foots away from him, while being surrounded by his many classmates.

he doesn't respond, jus nods miserably, "where's your PE clothes?" she asks when she notices his empty hands, "i don't have em"

"double the punishment then?" with a stern voice she assumes, he meets her eyes, god are they the perfect shape? "You're running four miles." she blurts out, and starts walking.

the classmates reaction were the same as Pete, "You gotta be kiddin' me?" blurts outta shock, she never been this strict, "want me to make it five?" she stops right in her tracks.

facing him with a short temper she warns, "I'll do whatever five other than running." his eyes begs to drop it, but she isn't the fickle type, who mind changes by the wind fast.

"this is not a negotiation, Parker" she says and a loud 'oof' comes out by her side, flash enjoying it all, "You're next if u don't shut that mouth of yours, Eugene." she threatens.

he raises both hands in air and zips his mouth, "what are u looking at? Move!" she orders, and they hurry to her strictness.

she turns back again and still finds him, "you've such a stubborn head." with her sharp eyes, he couldn't hold an eye contact with her, who can blame him? these eyes seems to be looking through his soul!

"have u scanned my records?" he asks randomly,
"of course, all delays." he mumbles something outta embarrassment, "then u know why i can't run four laps, don't you?" she takes her moments to think then, "no." his shoulders falls, upset.

"coach will inform me if there was any medical issues, and with my long-term memory, i still can't seem to remember any mentions of you." she snaps, "you're wasting so much time, Peter, add to that the many disappearance you make outta sudden, builds up a lots of chances me falling in trouble!"

she shouts, and he never guessed it'd hurt like that, although knowing this is exactly what he deserved, "yeah dipshit, there'll be no special treatment here for anyone!" flash yells, behind him some cheering noises.

"shouldn't you be busy running?!" she shouts, he backs away and continue, to appear out of nowhere, his best friend, saying. "but he has asthma, Michelle." both their head snap that direction, "ned, enough." Pete says dropping it

"no, I've been there last time it happened, wasn't enjoyable to watch or hear, and im sure you can do something about it." Ned protests alongside his best friend, she sighs.

"I've rules to follow." she says, hands are folded over her chest, "and you should have many options to choose from." Ned says in calm tone, Pete behind him nearby.

"c'mon, its not her decision to make, i can't see her fall
in trouble cause of me." he says, Ned head snaps to whisper out, "listen! Jus because she's your crush, doesn't mean u shouldn't take care of yourself."

panic mode is on, "what? who told u that?" whispers back, she's still behind them, not far away, Ned goes to ignore Pete and gives him his back to return to Mj, "will there be short stops in each lap?" he kindly asks, last hope.