He InJustice Me - Pt 1

Summary : Field trip to Stark industries, and Flash pulls out the worse out of Peter Parker :)
- Have u enjoy it like I did.
- only two long parts! Already up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so A-hole Flash injustice Peter ALL THE TIME. The poor kid who barely talkkkkk! He basically tells the teachers that Peter bullies him on breaks, and he sure gets his punishment .... no not detention something more worse than that like..... dropping his grades!

And you and I wonder why Peter won't stood up for hisself? IS he scared? or IS he weak? well it was none of these, he always believed nothing's gonna change by trying.......

The principal is a good friends with Flash's dad, and that tells a lots! The kid only came here to gain more informations or teach his teachers? oh nevermind
BUT not to cause problems, he's too pure for this world.

Until the field trip day comes, "May hes going to embarrass me there" the boy said nervously scratching his hands, May stops them and give him a warm smile. "Remember you're better than him, and way more mature"

May doesn't know Flash sometimes go physically, whenever Flash has a bad day, he basically goes up to Peter and beat him up.

Peter was super grateful he has advanced healing, or else he won't be able to walk properly.

                                               Skip

The class made it in, a lots of woah's and 'I can't believe im here' Pete just took the moment in silence amazed, Until Ms. Potts showed up pulling out a warm smile, he unconsciously smiled, it reminds him of May's smile, which is cute ..... extremely cute!

"And I thought I was ugly till I saw you!" Flash insults him, Pete smile immediately drop, with no reply back to not cause attention, and definitely not wanting the people at tower notice he's been bullied, it counts down as the most embarrassing things to him.

"Please take your badges, scan them, then follow me" Ms. Potts says, I did what she said. Flash was behind me, he stepped his leg in front of me which made me stumble a bit.

I never turned my head to face him, just continued as if nothing's happened, I followed my best friend Ned, who was waiting for me.

"Dude punish him for me please" Ned says since I've super strength, "no Ned" I said tiredly, he begins to complain, and I zoned out, not listening to him at all, which is WAYYYY better.

                                             Skip

We were exploring the labs, Ms Natasha joined in too helping Ms Potts guiding the class, I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I raised my hand. "sorry to interrupt, but can I use the restroom?" Ms Potts turned her attention to me, I felt nervous feelings growing inside of me.

"sure, come I'll lead you" she said politely. I followed quietly, and brushed off my nervousness, "here, we'll be waiting for you" she said, I nodded and immediately when I went in, I let out a loud groan, the pain in my leg is killin' me slowly!

What happened was, Flash pushed him through the stairs earlier, which caught everyone's attention, their classmates already knew it was flash, but the two women don't, and nobody stood up for him *cry* they were already done with Flash's bullshit.

SO DOES PETER!

*deep breathes*
Let's continue...

Which they thought it was an accident (meant by Ms Potts and Natasha) then helped him up, BUT actually Ned mostly did ran to help him, he was SO furious that he won't stop giving Flash death stares, although he knew Flash would beat him up sooooooooooooo easily!