Forks 🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

After a long talk with the Kings and my parents they agreed that we should go see Tyler's father and let him know what Bella is trying to do to us

After a long talk with the Kings and my parents they agreed that we should go see Tyler's father and let him know what Bella is trying to do to us. After a long flight we arrived in Seattle. We decided to say the night there and then head to Forks in the morning. I was playing with Damon on the floor while Tyler went out hunting. We both tried the human diet but we both couldn't do it. When we talked with the Kings they understood and we were allowed to hunt animals instead.

"Babe?" Tyler says as he walks into our hotel room. I look up from playing with Damon and smile at him. "There are my two favorite people." He says as he walks up to me and kisses me.

"Alright little man, it's time to eat and then it's bedtime!" I say as Damon gives me a little giggle. Tyler picks him up and kisses his head before giving him a bottle. I smile as I watch my husband and son.

"What?" Tyler says, looking up at me and I shake my head at him.

"Just thinking how lucky I am to have you and Damon in my life." I say as Tyler smiles at me.

"I think you have that backwards. We are lucky to have you in our lives." Tyler says as he places Damon in the pack 'n' play. "And we are. You mean so much to the two of us. I don't want to think what my life would be like without you and Damon." He says before kissing me as we walk out of the bedroom and into the living room part of our suite. I smile and kiss him back. "And I can not wait to have more children with you!" He says as his hand slides up my body. I moan as he cups my breast. 

I smirk as Amara moans as I cup her breast

I smirk as Amara moans as I cup her breast. I love the sounds she makes when I touch her and fuck... The sounds she makes when I am buried deep inside of her. Fuck now I am hard as a rock. I start to remove her clothes as she removes mine. When I get to her panties I can't wait any more. I rip them off of her before picking her up and pushing her against the wall and thrusting into her hard and fast.