A Week before Bella

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Junior year has been great so far! I mean, I have an amazing girlfriend that I am absolutely in love with

Junior year has been great so far! I mean, I have an amazing girlfriend that I am absolutely in love with. Her awesome family as friends as well as my old friends. Don't get me wrong, I still see and hang out with them. Just not as much since I know the secret of my girlfriend and her family. I am currently making out with her in my living room. "Let's go to my room and continue this..." I say as I kiss down her jaw, she moans as I grid my hard cock against her. "Babe you keep moaning and I am going to fuck you right here!" I say rubbing my hand over her clothed core, when I hear my dad pull up. "Fuck!" I whisper in between her boobs. Amara laughs as she pushes me off of her.

"Don't worry baby! I'll make sure you are taken care of before I leave to go home!" Amara says with a wicked smile and a wink. I growl at what she has planned with that mouth of hers.

"I don't just want you giving me head! I want to barrier myself inside of you..." I say with a pout. "I mean fuck I should have just fucked you against the wall when we walked in the house." I say throwing my hands up in the air as my dad walks inside the house.

"Hey Ty... Amara!" Dad says with an uneasy smile. I look at my dad confused. He never acts like that with Amara. Dad has pretty much accepted Amara as daughter in-law. I mean he knows that I want to marry her. "Tyler, we need to talk about something that is coming up!" Dad says looking uncomfortable. I look at him funny and then look to Amara to see if I forgot anything.

"I guess I should be going then. Ty baby! I'll see you tomorrow?" Amara asks with her hand on my shoulder. I nod my head at her still trying to remember what is happening in a week.

"Yeah! I'll call you later!" I say standing up to walk her outside. "Did I forget something?" I ask as we get to her car.

"You didn't tell me anything going on next week!" She says with a cocked eyebrow as I kiss her.

"I love you babe! I'll come over in a while and finish what we started!" I say sticking out my tongue and raising my eyebrows at her. She laughs and shakes her head at me as she gets in her car.

"Love you!" She says, giving me one last kiss. I walk back inside to see my dad sitting at the kitchen table looking down at it.

"So, dad, what is going on?" I ask, looking at him still confused.

"Umm... Your sister is going to be moving here in a week!" Dad says with an uneasy smile.

"You're joking, right? Bella hates it here. Bella hates me... Oh, Hell no... I am not moving in with the egg donor." I say with pure anger. My sister and I hate each other. Renee only ever loved Bella. So, when she left my father, she left me too. She never wanted a son, only a daughter. Over the last few months, she has tried to talk to me but I just hang up on her.

"Ty! Don't call your mom the egg donor! And I know you and Bella don't get along all that well. But you are barely home anymore. Half the week you spend at Amara's house. Speaking of which, are you two...Being safe?" He asks, looking at me concerned.