Bella's Mistake

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Two weeks since Rosalie and Emmett have been back

Two weeks since Rosalie and Emmett have been back. One week since the rest of the Cullen's returned. Three days Bella took off to Italy with Alice. Dad called and said she left a note saying she would be back that she had to go save Edward. I guess Rosalie told Edward that she jumped off a cliff but before she could tell him she was ok he hung up on her.

"Great so now he is going to kill himself because of his blood singer whore!" Amara yells out at her family.

"Amara, this is all Edward. Edward believes he is in love with her and that she loves him. Alice never told him about what was really going on." Carlisle says, looking at me and Amara. We could all see the disappointment on his face.

"Why?" I ask, looking from Carlisle to Jasper. "Why didn't she tell him?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"She didn't want to hurt him more than he already was. Telling him that the girl he is in love with is now a sex game. He would have been broken." Jasper says with a sigh. Alice should have told him so he could find his true mate, not hold out hope that his blood singer is really in love with him.

It is now night time and we are waiting for Rosalie and Emmett to get back home after picking up Alice and them from the airport. Amara is ready to explode on Edward. And I don't think any of us care. To my surprise we never heard the car pull up. We watch as it is not just Emmett, Rosalie, Alice and Edward but Bella is with them too.

"Why'd you bring the whore here?" Amara says as soon as they walk into the living room. Edward looks at Amara confused as Bella glares at her.

"I'm not a whore!" Bella hisses out. But this only fuels Amara's anger.

"Yeah! Are you sure about that? Because that's not what all the guys at school say... Or the ones from the internet." Amara says now glaring at Bella. Bella now looks pale as Edward lets go of her hand. I see Bella starting to panic.

"Edward, she is lying!" Bella says as she makes Edward look at her.

"No she is not!" Edward says. "Marcus even said that we are not mates." Edward says, looking at her sadly. "I thought you loved me. But as soon as I was gone you put out for anyone and everyone." He says now looking at her in disgust.

"Edward, please don't do this. I love you! I was just so hurt that I took what I could get." She says as I scoff at her. She turns around to glare at me. "I want to have a vote on if I become one of you!" Bella says as now it is Rosalie's turn to scoff at her. "You all know what I want. But if you do not want me to be part of your family and coven then I will return to Italy by myself." Bella says, looking at all the members of the Cullen's family. "Alice?" Bella says starting the voting.

"I vote..." Alice starts to say looking over at Amara and then back at Bella. "I vote yes!" Alice says as Amara glares at her and scoffs.

"I vote yes!" Jasper says, looking at Bella. "It would be nice to not want to eat you!" He says as I laugh.