Edward's Returns

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Sitting at the kitchen table finishing up my homework with Tyler

Sitting at the kitchen table finishing up my homework with Tyler. When Edward walks to the kitchen. Tyler looks pissed at him, but I can't blame him. Bella has been bugging him all week about us. He finally had to tell his dad that he needed to stay over here due to Bella driving him crazy. Edward looks at us and sighs. "I know I messed up. Your mom already called and yelled at me." Edward says with an apologetic face. "I will fix this... Amara!" He says looking down at the ground, I nod my head! I didn't believe him but would give him the chance.

"You better Edward! Cause let's remember that Tyler is my mate/boyfriend and has been a part of our family and coven for over a year now, while Bella is your blood singer. I will not lose or give up Tyler because of her." I say with a growl as I poke my pencil towards him.

"Did Rose tell you that Bella cornered Amara in the bathroom and demeaned her to break up with me and tell her what you all are." Tyler says, looking at Edward with anger. Edward looks shocked at this news, shaking his head no.

"Yep!" I said, popping the "p". "It's getting creepy Edward!" I say as he nods his head and walks away from us. I lean over to Tyler and give him a kiss. "I think we are done with homework for today!" I said as he stood up and threw me over his shoulder and ran up stairs to my room. I can hear my dad laugh from outside somewhere.

I swear between Rosalie and Emmett and Tyler and Amara I can never be in the house

I swear between Rosalie and Emmett and Tyler and Amara I can never be in the house. But right now, I am sure this is Tyler's way of letting me know that hell he has had to endure due to his sister. I leave to go hurt to make sure that I am ready for tomorrow, when I return to school. As I hunt, I find myself in front of HER house. I stand and look at it for a while before jumping into the tree and looking into her window. I watched her sleep. I watched her sleep for a few hours, until I am sure Tyler and Amara are asleep and it is safe to go home. I want to be like them but I was raised in a different time. Where you wait until after you are married to finally be intimate with your mate/wife. Walking into the house to find a very pissed off Rosalie and Emmett. I sigh as I sit down waiting for her rath.

"Do you know what that human has been up to?" Rosalie all but yells at me. I sigh as I shake my head no at her. "Well let me tell you!... She is following Amara around, cornering Amara in the ladies room demanding that Amara break up with Tyler, and tell her what we are. She is stocking us, Edward. Amara and Tyler the most. She won't leave him alone. She has even gone as far as to tell Tyler that Amara doesn't love him, that she is only using him." Rosalie yells this time at me.