Dark Days in the Pack

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"Ok, someone care to explain what is going on?" Tyler asks, looking really confused at all of us, mostly his girlfriend Amara

"I will start." I say looking from Tyler to Amara with a small smile. "As you know we are wolves... No werewolves." I say and he nods his head. "A little over a year ago I was the first one to phase, making me the alpha... I phased due to the Cullen's living here. And as you may know we are natural sworn enemies. Now the Cullen's and the tribe have a treaty that goes back to like the 40's. Basically it states that they can not enter tribal land and that they can not bite a human." I say and Tyler looks angry at me.

"Just listen Tyler. Before you start yelling at us." Paul says with a smug smirk. Tyler nods his head in understanding.

"Ok so a little over a year ago I phased. Amara found me in the woods... Mid-change." I say looking at Amara with a small smile. "She told me to give into my body shifting. That it would hurt less and that she would not hurt me... She stayed on her side of the treaty line. Once I had phased she stayed with me until Harry and Old Quil found us. After I phased back to my human form she handed Harry a blanket she had so I could cover myself up." I say with a small chuckle.

"Once I was back in this form." I say gesturing to myself. "She told us that she was not a full vampire and that she has never tasted human blood and never planned on ever tasting human blood." I say a big smile at Amara. "Now not long after you left for football camp... I imprinted... Do you know what that means?" I ask, looking at Tyler, who shakes his head no. "Ok so it is kind of like the mate bond you and Amara have. But we will be whatever our imprint needs... If they only want to be friends then we will be friends... Do you understand?" I say/ask while looking at Tyler.

"Yeah... It is not just about being with that person in a romantic way but whatever they need." Tyler says and I nod my head.

"Yes. Now as you know I was dating Leah Clearwater. After I phased I stayed with her for almost six months and I broke up with her because my anger wasn't getting any easier to control. Well when Emily came to visit her family here in La Push I imprinted on her. The downfall is that she is Leah's cousin. Me and Emily got into an argument and I ended up phasing in front of her and hurt her. Luckily for me Amara was in the woods and heard Emily's scream. She got Emily back to my place and called Harry for help." I say with a sad look to my face.

"Wait but she isn't allowed on your land?" Tyler asks, looking at me shocked. I hold up my hand and stop him.

"At that point I didn't care if she was on tribal land as long as she helped Emily." I say smiling at Amara. "Which she did. And I will be forever grateful." I say looking at Tyler. "After Harry and Old Quil got her to the hospital they came looking for me. They had told me how Amara used magic to stop the bleeding and cleaned the wound. The whole time holding her breath. They also said that if Amara didn't act so fast that Emily would have bleed out." I say a little bit of anger in my voice. I hate that I hurt my imprint. Tyler is rubbing his face with his hands.