She knows about us?

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Sitting with Amara in my arms as Edward tells us what happened in Port Angeles

Sitting with Amara in my arms as Edward tells us what happened in Port Angeles. To say that Rosalie and Amara are mad would be a joke. Rosalie is yelling at Edward as Amara is pacing the house. Worried what this could mean for her family and me. I tried to grab her a few times but she would slap my hand away before continuing her pacing. "Amara baby, calm down!" I say pulling her back down into my lap finally.

"She knows about us, and she shouldn't... She's not his mate... She's his blood singer! A nasty disgusting blood singer!" She yells at the top of her lungs. I kiss her neck trying to distract her, I feel her body relax against mine. I continue to kiss and nibble on that sweet spot that makes her moan.

"Baby... It will be fine. Everything will work out as it should be. I won't let her hurt us!" I say kissing up her neck and to her lips as Edward walks in.

"Amara... I would like it if you would become friends with Bella!" Edward says with a sad smile.

"You're joking right...? I mean after everything she has tried to do to me and Tyler... You want me to be friends with her? ME? Really? Have you lost your fucking mind or are you that far up her ass?" Amara yells with anger in her voice. Edward looks at her and sighs.

"Edward? Do you think that is fair to Amara... Bella is forcing herself onto you and your family. And you are letting her." I say, trying to keep Amara calm. "I get that you want to know what this other feeling is for her, but forcing your family to be friends with Bella isn't right. And you know it." I say as Rosalie and Emmett come into the room.

"He's right Edward. Bella doesn't care about us or our family. She just wants to hurt Tyler and you're letting her." Rosalie says with a sigh. Edward is still looking at Amara when she won't look at him he sighs and leaves the room.

Monday at School

Standing with my family waiting for school to start when Bella pulls into the parking lot

Standing with my family waiting for school to start when Bella pulls into the parking lot. I growl at the sight of her ugly truck. Edward growls at me earning mom, dad and uncle Jasper to growl at him. "Watch it Edward!" Daddy says through clenched teeth. Mom is glaring at him. I watch Bella walk up and past Edward and he follows her.