Shattered Hearts💔🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

After I ran into the woods I started to cry

After I ran into the woods I started to cry. Why did he have to bring her here tonight? Why couldn't he say away like he said he would. I hate them so much. I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear Tyler walk up behind me and put his arms around me until I smelt him as he pulled me to him. "Babe?" Tyler says, turning me around to look at him. "Hey... Everything will be ok! You'll see!" He says cupping my face and kissing me. All I want to do is hold him and never let go. "Let's get you back to the house." He says holding me a little tighter.

As we walk back to the house we are met by my mom and dad. The look on my face says that things won't be ok. I sigh and kiss Tyler on the cheek. As I walk him to his car, I pull him closer to me. "Hey I will see you tomorrow... OK!" He says kissing me as I nod my head at him. I couldn't help but put a little more into the kiss.

"I love you, Tyler! More than you will ever know." I say, trying not to cry.

"I love you too Baby!" He says giving me another kiss before he gets in his car. I watch as he drives away. That's when I break down and cry, before I know it I am in my mom's arms.

"Shh... Baby girl... It will be ok!" She says as she holds me. Dad comes and wraps his arms around both of us.

I watch as my daughter breaks down and cries in the driveway

I watch as my daughter breaks down and cries in the driveway. It breaks my undead heart to see her hurt like this. All because Edward wanted to play happy couple with his blood singer bitch Bella Swan. And now she has ruined everything. I hold my mate and daughter as she cries. I look at Rosalie and know that she is pissed and wants Edward's head. I pick Amara up and hold her in my arms. She has cried herself to sleep. As we walk into the house we see everyone in the living room.

"We need to leave... Tonight." Edward says with venom in his voice. Me and Rose look at him like he has lost his mind. "It is for Bella's safety and Tyler's." He says looking at us with sadness.