Bonds

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Amara and I decided that we wouldn't take a real honeymoon until we were back in Italy and Damon was with Madison and Demitri

Amara and I decided that we wouldn't take a real honeymoon until we were back in Italy and Damon was with Madison and Demitri. Rosalie and Emmett decided that they wanted to come with us but they want to talk with Aro first. Jasper was going back anyway since that is where his mate was from and he didn't want to take her away from her family just yet. Edward and Aslynn were going to travel for a little bit before they joined us as well. That made Aro ever happy to be gaining 5 soon to be 6 new members.

Amara was holding Damon when she smiled up at me. I walked over to her and held them both. "You two are my everything. I will always protect you!" I say, kissing Damon's head before I kiss Amara's lips.

"And you are our everything! We love you!" Amara says as she kisses my lips again. I rub her stomach and hope that we can have one more baby. I know Alice said that she will have a daughter but I don't want to believe her. She has been lying so much about so many things. "Everything ok? Tyler?" Amara asks as she frowns at me.

"Yeah babe! Just got lost in my thoughts for a minute." I say kissing her head. I didn't want to worry her more than I knew she already was. I was just happy that we would be leaving in the next few days. The sooner we get home the better. I know Amara misses her mother and father and I know she wants to help Alec get closer to his mate. "We leave in a few days and I know that the pack wants us to go down there tonight for a bonfire." I say as Amara nods her head.

"Ok! I know Emily and Kim wanted to have a little more time with Damon." She says as I smile.

"Yeah... And you will also meet Rachel." I say as Amara looks at me confused. "She is Paul's imprint. She had to work the day of the wedding." I say as she nods her head at me.

I had found out that Amara and Tyler were leaving in two days back to Italy and then we would never get what we all wanted

I had found out that Amara and Tyler were leaving in two days back to Italy and then we would never get what we all wanted. For me was their son for the Cullen's Amara to have another baby. Alice said that she is pregnant but doesn't know it yet and she can't tell if it is a girl or a boy. I was currently working on a plan to get their bastard son away from them. But they didn't trust me anywhere near him. I need to see if Jake could help me but he wasn't talking to me. Alice was pissed that Jasper brought some girl here with him.

Carlisle and Esme were sad that they lost so much in such a short time. I guess no one was ever supposed to know what they were doing. Alice always said that everything would work out and that no one would be the wiser. But I guess she didn't account for me being in the picture. I guess I changed the outcome of how things were supposed to end.

I paced the Cullen's house trying to figure out a way to get Tyler and Amara's son. I called Jake and tried to talk with him but he said he couldn't help me and that he didn't want to see me anymore. I was hurt that he of all people was turning his back on me. I thought he loved me. I always wanted it to be me and Edward and Jake. It was supposed to be the three of us.

 It was supposed to be the three of us

I watch as Damon cuddles with Emily. I laughed as Sam put his arm around her and Damon growled at him. He looked shocked at first and then started to laugh at himself. "Your boy has a crush on my imprint." Sam says to me and Tyler.

"Emily is a beautiful woman!" Tyler says as I nod my head in agreement. Sam and Emily smile at us.

"Why thank you!" Emily says as she smiles down at Damon.

"So I have been wanting to ask..." Sam says as the pack quotes down. "Do the Vampire kings or whatever they are called know about us?" He asks as me and Tyler both sigh.

"They do!" Tyler says as the pack growls. "Wait, they have no desire to hunt you down. Amara and myself let them see that you are only doing what you were born to do. Protect your people. They get that they respect that." He says as Sam sighs. "They know that you are not werewolves and will leave you alone." He says as Sam nods his head. "Now they will want to meet you all one day but Amara has asked them to leave you all alone for the time being." He says as Sam looks at us surprised as does most of the pack.

"Why would they do that?" Rachel asks, looking at everyone confused.

"To most the Volturi are a power hungry coven of vampires. But inside when there are no outsiders they are a family and family means everything to them." I say as Rachel nods her head.

"But why would they listen to her?" One of the new wolves asks, earning a growl from Tyler, Paul and Jared.

"Because I see you all as family and they want to know more about the imprint bond." I say with a smile. "That is one of the most important things to a vampire, just like it is to a wolf." I say as Paul smiles at me and puts his arm around Rachel. Jared kisses Kim's head. "It also helps that my mother said she would set them all on fire if they hurt me by hurting any of you!" I say as Tyler starts to laugh. The pack and imprints look at me confused.

"Her mother can control fire much like Amara can with flowers and the element of earth." Tyler says with a small chuckle. "And when it comes to Amara... Madison will hunt down anyone that hurts her." He says as Paul and Jared laugh.

"What about her father?" Jared asks, looking at little nerves.

"He is too scared of my mother not to stand behind her." I say as Tyler shakes his head.

"Please that man would move mountains when it comes to you. I mean... Hell, he never stopped looking for you." Tyler says looking over at me with a smile.

"So we don't need to worry about them?" Sam asks, looking over at the two of us.

"No! And even if they decided to come here. I will call and give you a heads up and it will still take a few months before they get here and me and Amara will be with them to make sure they don't do anything stupid." Tyler says as the pack laughs.