Edward's MIA🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

Amara called me last night, and told me that Edward took off because my sister's blood is too much for him to handle

Amara called me last night, and told me that Edward took off because my sister's blood is too much for him to handle. I laughed at that, I always thought my sister was too plain and boring to attract someone. Guess I wasn't wrong there! I pull up to see my sister waiting by her truck. I park in my spot as the Cullen's show up minus Edward. I open Amara's door and she smiles at me.

"Hey babe!" I say holding out my hand for her, she smiles while taking it. Helping her out of her mom's car Amara looks over at my sister. "She is looking for Edward. I heard her giving herself a pep talk this morning. She wants to know what his problem is." I say kissing Amara's cheek.

"Did she ask you anything?" Rosalie asks with a frown.

"Yeah! Told her he was having an off day. Wasn't feeling all that good. Thought she bought it, but I guess not." I say throwing my arm over Amara's shoulders as we walk to class. Sitting in first period listening to the teacher talk was boring to me. Bella keeps looking over her shoulder at us. I glare at her. I look over at Amara as she blows me a kiss.

I slowly put my hand on Amara's knee and move my way up to her thigh; she slaps my hand as I reach her panties. I give her my best puppy dog eyes as I move her panties to the side and slide my fingers up and down her folds, before sticking two fingers inside her hot wet pussy. I curly my fingers to hit her g-spot, adding another finger. I watch her wiggle as she grabs my leg and squeezes my thigh... I feel her tighten around my fingers. Thank god we are in the back of the classroom. I watch as she cums on my fingers placing her head on the table biting her lower lip to stop herself from moaning out but I hear her whimper. I remove my fingers and lick them clean.

"Mmm... I love the way you taste." I whisper in her ear as she giggles softly. I look around the room and Bella is looking at me suspiciously. I glare at her as Amara still has her head on the desk.

Leaving class with Amara in my arms. I know she is upset with me for doing that to her. But I have wanted to do that since we started having sex. I just never told her that. "I'm sorry babe!" I say kissing her neck.

"I'm sorry... Isn't going to cut it Tyler!" She says slapping my arm. "How would you like it if I just dropped to my knees and gave you head while in class?" She asks with a pout.

"Like the luckiest man alive." I said as she hit me again, I stepped back from her and quickly pulled her back into my arms... "Look I am truly sorry babe. But I have wanted to do that since we started having sex. It's like one of my fanatics. You know like when we had sex in that class room on the first day of school. Or when we had sex in the middle of the class in the weight lift room." I say pouting at her as she sighs, but turns around in my arms.