Weeks & Months🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

As the week went on Tyler and I grew closer

As the week went on Tyler and I grew closer. On Thursday he asked if I would like to come to the football game on Friday night. I accepted as did Emmett to my annoyance. But I should have known that my father wouldn't let me go by myself, not when we were playing the wolves from La Push. So here I am getting ready for the game. "Daddy!?" I say from my bedroom.

"Yes Amara... Baby!" He says from my door, ready to go to the game.

"Please be nice! I like Tyler and he doesn't pry into our lives. Please please please don't pick on him." I beg my father.

"I won't, I like Tyler too. He's a good kid!" He says as I cock my eyebrow at him. "I mean it Amara. He is your mate and has been nothing but nice to all of us and most importantly he cares about you. We all see it." My father says with a smirk.

"Thank you, Daddy!" I say getting up and kissing his cheek. The game was amazing. We won so Tyler was happy. To my surprise my parents let me go to the party that was being thrown by one of his teammates and as long as Tyler got me home safe. Which he did. They were ok with it.

My dad and I went to all of his games, even the ones at other schools. Mom and the rest of the family came to a few. Tyler and my dad got closer just talking about sport and video games. Mom says that Tyler is just like my father. A child at heart, and it is not a bad thing, it just makes things more fun.

I have fallen hard for Tyler but try not to overstep my bounds. I don't want to freak him out. So, I am waiting for him to make the first move. As the months passed me and Tyler got closer and closer, we always seemed to be touching each other whether we were holding hands or he had his arm around my shoulders. By New Year's Eve we went from friends to dating. And things have been great between us. I started to sit with him and his friends or he sat with me and my family.

 I started to sit with him and his friends or he sat with me and my family

Sophomore seemed to be flying by. Amara and I are finishing up our final project for history class at my house. I still can't believe we have been together for six months. It feels like I asked her out yesterday. "Hey babe! Do you want to do something this weekend?" I ask from the kitchen. Hoping we could go see that new horror movie that just came out.