The Cullen's

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I walk into the cafeteria with Mike and Jessica

I walk into the cafeteria with Mike and Jessica. Mike helps me with my food. Walking over to a table with them and sitting down. When the guy from this morning puts his arm around my shoulders. "Hey Mikey, I see you meet my homegirl Bella." He says with the biggest grin.

"Oh! Your homegirl" Mike says as another guy comes and kisses my cheek.

"My girl." He says as he pulls out Mike's chair and runs off.

"It's like kindergarten all over again and you're the shiny new toy!" Jessica says with annoyance in her voice. This all made me feel uncomfortable. When a flash blinds me.

"Sorry I needed a candied for the feature." A dark-haired girl says as she sits with us.

"Features dead Angela... Don't bring it up again." Erik says getting up from the table.

"It's ok...." I start to say, when Erik cuts me off.

"I got your back baby!" He says walking away.

"Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking!" Angela says looking down at her camera. I heard her mutter something to Jessica before she said something about Amara and Tyler.

"You know, you can always go with eating disorders. Speedo padding on the swim team!" I said as a joke.

"Actually, that's a good one." Angela says, looking happy. I stop listening as I see people walking into the cafeteria.

"Who are they?" I ask as the first set walks in. Jessica and Angela turn to see who I am talking about.

"The Cullen's!" Angela says with a smile before waving at someone.

"They're Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids, they moved down here from Alaska a few years ago." Jessica says leaning into the table.

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela says with a small smile.

"Yeah! Cause there altogether... like together, together. The blond girl is Rosalie and the big dark-haired guy Emmett, they're like a thing. I'm not sure if it's even legal?" Jessica says, giving me all the gossip of the school minus my brother and his girlfriend.

 I'm not sure if it's even legal?" Jessica says, giving me all the gossip of the school minus my brother and his girlfriend