Human, Vampires and Wolves

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"Hey Tyler?" I say looking at my boyfriend and three members of the pack that were now in our living room

"Yeah, Baby?" He says back, not taking his eyes off the game they are playing. I giggled but covered it up with a cough as Paul smirked at me.

"I need to go to my family's house and grab a few things." I say grabbing my keys to the jeep.

"Ok! Just be careful." He says as he stands and gives me a kiss. He had been killed so he was able to kiss me. I shook my head as I knew that if he hadn't he wouldn't have kissed me. I didn't mind as I have seen it happen with my mother and father offen.

"Maybe one of us should go with her. There is that new vampire running around." Paul says, looking at Tyler. I shot my head to look at Paul. What new vampire?

"What new vampire and how many have been here?" I ask, looking at the boys. Tyler sighs and rubs his face.

"Victoria has been around... I don't know about this new vampire." Tyler says with sad eyes. I look over at the three pack members. I didn't want to worry them but this could be bad. I need to call my parents and let them know that Victoria has been around. Why hasn't Alice called and said anything?

"We haven't seen him. We never seem to get a fresh scent and always, after we chase the red head." Paul says with a sigh. I nod my head at them. What was the other member's name? Could it be him? NO he went to Alaska

"I'll be fine. I have magic and I am half vampire." I say with a small smile. I watch as they all look at me concerned. "I'll be fine. I only need to grab a few things. I will be in and out in 10 minutes." I say to reassure them. But I knew if anyone was watching the house, 10 minutes was all a vampire would need.

Pulling up to my family's home I couldn't help but let out a few tears as my family wasn't here with me. I missed my mom and dad. This is the longest that I have ever been away from my family. Walking inside it smells like them. I move to my mom and dad's room grabbing a shirt that smells like my father. I move to my room and grab what I came for. I was locking up the house when I saw him.

"Laurent?" I hissed at him. That was his name. Why was he here? What did he want? Was he helping Victoria?

"I thought all the Cullen's left? Why would they leave you behind?" He asks from across the street.

"I wasn't left behind. I came back for my mate." I said as I moved to put my things in the jeep.

"Tyler... Yes, Victoria has told me about him." He says now standing in front of the jeep. I growl and he puts his hands up. "She doesn't want to hurt him or you for that matter. She has told me how Bella treats him." He says and I growl again but this time not at him. "I am sorry I didn't mean to upset you." He says with a frown.