Demanding Much?

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been a week since we found out I am pregnant

It has been a week since we found out I am pregnant. Tyler is beyond happy that I am. He has even gone as far as to not let me lift anything over a pound. Mom and dad don't want me hunting. They are afraid that it could hurt the baby. This means I have been drinking what they can bring me home. Bella has been bugging the shit out of us at school. Demanding that we show her attention and that Edward takes her back. Edward wants nothing to do with her as she stabbed my mate in the back. Edward keeps telling her he needs time to figure out what he wants.

I was on top of Tyler's car waiting for him to get out of gym class when Bella walked up to me. "Hey, Amara?" She says as I glare at her.

"What do you want Bella?" I say moving to stand vs sitting on the car. I move to put my stuff in the car. As I could tell Tyler was close to us now.

"I wanted to talk to you about Edward?" She says playing with her finger. I sigh knowing that this was coming.

"What about him?" I ask with annoyance in my voice as she glares at me.

"You could be a little nicer to me as I am his mate after all." She says with anger as she steps closer to me. "Well I want us back together and he keeps saying he needs time. For what I don't know. And I was hoping that you could help me out and get him to give me another chance." She said, giving me a small smug smile. I see Tyler walk over to us and glare at Bella. I hear him growl as he is about 20 feet away from us. He does not want Bella anywhere near me and the baby. Not that he ever wanted her near me.

"Look Bella... I don't know why you think I would ever help you after all the things you have done to Tyler. I mean..." I say as Tyler cuts me off.

"Stay the hell away from Amara. Do I make myself clear." Tyler snarls out at her as he steps in front of me. Bella backs up from him nodding her head out of fear. "We want nothing to do with you!" Tyler hisses at her and opens the car door for me, as I get in I hear Tyler growl at her. I watch him walk around the car and get in slamming the door shut.

"I am sorry baby... I didn't mean to lose my temper like that with you around." Tyler says looking over at me as he drives. I give him a smile.

"I know, baby." I say giving him a kiss on the neck, just to hear him growl at me.

"Keep it up baby, and I will have you screaming my name here in a minute." He says with a husky voice. "You thought I was horny before, it is magnified by like 100." He says as I giggle at him.

"Then I guess it's a good thing I am already pregnant now isn't it." I say with a cocky smile. I watch him laugh as he shakes his head.

"I love you so much, baby!" He says giving me a kiss before placing a hand on my stomach and rubbing it. "I love you too baby!" He said towards my belly. I smile as he likes to talk to our child.