Greetings, Friends, New

✿Alvah✿:

In the car ride to the house, I was silent, I was thinking about how I was finally free

But at the same time I don't want to add drama to other people's lives.

I already had a plan to cut my hair, I do have tattoos which was horrible when my mother found out.

"What on earth is that?" Mother said, pointing out my tattoos I got.

"It's just a way to express my-" I was cut off by the sharp punch on my face.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. That day I was thrown in the cage for a week. They told the press that I was sick.

Bringing me out of my thoughts I looked up at the mansion, it was huge, almost bigger than my castle.

There were so many cars out front.

"Do you think-" I started

"Alvah don't worry about it," Sebastian said.

I hesitated before unbuckling my seatbelt. I stepped out of the car.

Sebastian got my suitcase and I sent him a thankful smile.

Once Sebastian got through security, I was earning weird looks from everyone.

Sebastian opened the door revealing a lot of people, they stared at me weirdly.

"Alvah Pelagic, Former princess. Almost upcoming queen" Sebastian dramatically announced.

"Sebastian, And miss little princess my office" This guy said I'm assuming he's boss by the way he screams dominance.

The guy was tall like so tall, shaggy curly hair with dark black, Glowing brown skin, He was beautiful. Full plump lips, Bright hazel eyes.

I looked nervously at Sebastian as he shrugged and walked behind the guy.

I started walking slowly behind them as we got into the office.

The guy sat straight up in his chair, I stood awkwardly beside the door.

"So what the hell is this, a hotel for the royals?" The man said, surprising me.

"It's fine I could stay at a motel" I offered earning a look from Sebastian

"She's in trouble," Sebastian said.

"What the fuck that gotta do with us, we are a mafia we don't get involved with the royal rich people shit"

"Just let her stay here and for the price she will help out with the mafia" Sebastian argued.

"Sebastian, Leave." The man said.

Sebastian hesitated before shooting me a good luck look.

I carefully sat in the empty chair.