Wedding day

Sorry in advance

TWO NIGHTS AGO "We are going to be married" I jumped up in down in the rain with Elijah

TWO NIGHTS AGO
"We are going to be married" I jumped up in down in the rain with Elijah.

"I can't wait" He said twirling me around.

"It's funny how cliche we turned out" I laughed at the thought.

"Very" Elijah chuckled.

As I brought myself closer to Elijah, He softly cupped my face pressing his lips on Mine. Kissing in the rain is amazing.

------ wedding day

Today was my wedding day! I was so happy! And another thing. I've been late. Yes late on my period.

I had took a pregnancy test this morning and I'm pregnant! Finally I'm so happy. I can't wait to tell Elijah. Though I waited to tell him during the honeymoon.

I had a perfect way, I was going to do it with cupcakes. I estimated to about three month on the pregnancy.

I was getting ready, with my bridesmaids Hanna, Hope, Elizabeth and Mahal.

Hanna was doing my makeup as she said she does the best and I believe her. On her birthday her makeup was flawless.

My dress was silk black with lace around the chest. I also had black heels. Ya know traditional.

My bridesmaids were wearing purple silk dresses. I loved silk as you could see. They were wearing black shoes as the theme was purple and black.

"Your going to look perfect" Elizabeth muttered.

"Thanks"

After my hair and makeup was finished. I slipped into my dress and heels.  Looking in the mirror I looked amazing.

I asked Becky to walk me down the aisle, because I had no one else and for as long as I knew her she was amazing.

I was waiting as we walked down the beach, yes I wanted a June beach wedding. It's weird but it's cute.

Walking down the aisle I felt tears pricked my eyes. As I saw Elijah who was wearing black button up with a dress jacket and black dress pants a watch and his hair nicely done.

As I watched a small visible tear fall down Elijah face as he quickly wiped it. I smiled.

During the whole ceremony I was focused on Elijah. We decided to say our vows to each other later personally.

"Elijah do you take Alvah pelagic to be your lawfully wedded wife.

Elijah looked me in the eye "I do"

Alvah do you take Elijah Hendaze to be your lawfully husband.

"I do"

"I may know pronounce you husband and wife you may know kiss the bride"