Conflicts

It's been haunting me

Every
Single
Day.

I needed to tell Elijah, but I was scared, scared it would change everything.

I was going to my doctor today to confirm everything, I've known since I was 16 that I was going to have a harder chance to get pregnant than others.

I was going to my doctor to see my options, the longer I wait the harder it's going to be.

I wanted to talk to Elijah about it but how do I say it... what if there isn't a way I could... have children.

Hey Elijah just letting you know I probably can't have your children! K now I'm going to go?

Like no I can't say that!

Putting on my sweater I threw on some black ripped jeans. I put on my ankle boots.

I sat on bed debating did I really want to go through with this? I mean I haven't been to my OB-GYN in awhile which is bad.

Once I convinced myself I walked out of my room. I was soon stopped by Brandon.

"Where are you going?" Brandon asked following me like a child.

"I'm going somewhere, tell Elijah I'm at brunch with Hanna" I lied as Brandon picked up on it.

"I can't lie to him, but I can't rat you out" he had a mental battle "let's pretend this conversation just never happens" Brandon scattered away.

I nodded weirdly before I left, walking into the garage I took Elijah car, with my set of keys and I drove to the doctors office.

Half way there I received a call from Elijah. Answering it knowing he would've called again if I didn't.

"Alvah where the hell did you go I went up-"

"I'm going to the doctors" I decided to tell him, as I took a sharp turn.

"Is everything alright? Why didn't you tell me I would've went with you? Sending Security to your location" Elijah said as his overprotective side came out.

"I'm alright, I would like to discuss this with you. Later after my appointment, At Susan's?"

"Yeah just let me know when you finish"

"Ok I have to go, love you" I pulled into the parking lot.

"Love you too, be safe"