babysitting

A couple of months later:

I had just finished my classes online for today,  I changed into jeans, and a flower fitted top

I had just finished my classes online for today, I changed into jeans, and a flower fitted top. Today I was going out of my comfort zone. My chest tattoo showing.

I hopped down stairs as conversation stopped making me stop

I hopped down stairs as conversation stopped making me stop. They were looking at me shocked.

"What?" I asked touching my face to see if there was something on there.

"You have a tattoo" Sebastian acknowledge choking up on his food.

"Yes, I got it years ago. It says you are a queen so walk your royalty" I took a seat beside Elijah.

"You look nice today" I checked out his outfit, he was wearing a black shirt showing off his sleeves of tattoos. Black jeans and sneakers. His curly hair pulled back into a man bun.

"So do you" Elijah complimented back. I smiled at him in return.

I wasn't really hungry this morning but I was about to eat a bagel cause why not.

"Today I have to take Amber for the weekend, I also have to fly to make alliances with this small mafia. I will need yall to watch Amber" Elijah said as I choked on my orange juice.

"Kids don't like me" I said wiping my mouth. "Of course they do your a likable person" Elizabeth spoke out.

"Kids are snotty and gross" Brandon said which made me laugh.

"You love amber" Diego pushed out. Brandon chuckled before putting his plate in the sink. "The last time I didn't give her a cookie she bit me"

"As she should" Mahal said shaking her head.

"Amber is a simple child just give her cookies and milk or shit and she'll watch some tv" Elijah said before getting up and leaving.