Girls weekend, Jealousy

ALVAH: 1 week later

A baby...
Jasmine been over here all the time, Elijah still not sure but still goes to doctor appointments, I love how he's taking responsibility. But I haven't talked to Elijah since the mall incident.

He stopped going to Susan's with me, Stop coming in My room. He must be overwhelmed. And I understood.

Tonight there was a dinner with Jasmine and the rest of us.

Sitting where I usually sit people started conversations. Jasmine was a nice girl I got along with her. I mean I have no reason to dislike her, she was strong for making it this far.

"I thought this was a good time to mention, We're having a girl!" Jasmine announced as everyone stayed silent I smiled.

"That's good" I encouraged.

"I also wanted to say thank you Alvah for letting me move here" She said as I chocked on my drink and Elijah looked around confused

"I never approved of this" Elijah spoke out.

"I'm having your child I can't be miles away"

"Yes you can" Elizabeth muttered.

"My due date is very soon, I was thinking we should make a baby room. Oh and I would appreciate if I could go to Susan's, Ohhh Elijah we could read our child' books there every night" Jasmine rambled about.

"No" Elijah said

Jasmine looked taken back "no?"

"Susan's is off limits" Elijah shrugged. "We will not live in the same house, we will go parent. Just cause we are having a child together does not make us friends or fuck buddies" Elijah left the table.

Taking a deep breath I went after him ignoring Jasmine angered face.

Seeing Elijah sitting on his bed, I closed the door before sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry" Elijah spoke making me look at him.

"I understand, that's why I'm saying this.. Elijah I'm holding you back.. I don't want you to feel like your choosing between me or her. I don't want you to feel like you have to always think of my feelings. I respect that you are trying to do the right thing. Means being there for the baby. " I wiped a tear falling from my face.

"Alvah, I promised you forever. I'm no going to let you give up on this" Elijah argued standing up.

"I'm not giving up I'm letting go" I stand up "I'm trying but this jealousy is eating at me, and I can't have dinner acting like nothing is wrong when everything is wrong! I want to let you go. Please respect that I am doing this for us. You will grow to resent me for holding you back" I said as tears fell down my eyes.

Elijah pulled me into a hug, I wrapped my arms around his waist, tightly. "I don't like it when you cry " Elijah muttered into my neck.

Pulling back slightly. Elijah leaned down. Hesitating, as my nose gazed his. My lips met his slowly. Moving my hands up around his neck for support. As his tongue slid over my lips. I backed up.

"I'm sorry" I left the room.

As I went into my room I closed the door. I sat on my head as I buried my face in my hands. Tears falling uncontrollably down mg face.

There was a knock on my door. I didn't bother answering it into Elizabeth barged in.

I lifted my head slightly, As Elizabeth indulged me into a hug.

I cried on her shoulder before she pulled back.

"Let's go" She grabbed my arm leading me to Hope room.