Granduation

A couple months later.

A/N (I know it takes 3 years to finish law school but this is a book

A/N
(I know it takes 3 years to finish law school but this is a book... a work of fiction....)

It's been months, me and Elijah still been trying for a baby. We've had multiple failed attempts. But we haven't lost hope.

I visit the cottage every other day, some weekends me and Elijah would stay over there.

Today we were going to California, for my graduation. I had a choice to go in person or do it online.

I chose to go in person mostly because Elijah convinced me for my hard work.

Packing a bag, Elijah was packing his camera stuff, he took his camera everywhere. Always recording me, or us.

I picked a gold sparkly dress that hugged my body nicely. For graduation.

Elizabeth, and Hope, Brandon were also going. Hope and Brandon, were moving faster and I was happy for them they deserve it.

------ California

Getting off the plane I breathed in the nice California air.

Waiting for the rental car Elijah bought for us he drove us to the hotel we were staying at.

Seeing Elizabeth is single, we didn't want to leave her out. It didn't feel right.

"Elizabeth we cou-" Hope started

"It's fine, I'm good. I can be in a room by myself-" Elizabeth started into a girl started walking up to us.

"Elizabeth" the girl said.

Elizabeth looked three shades lighter as if life was sucked out of her.

We all just slowly left them alone. So while Elizabeth was doing that. I guess I'll just share a room with Elijah.

"Have you took your pills for today?" Elijah asked.

"Now I am" I took the bottle and downed two with water.

"We should go to the beach later, since it's still early" I brought up.

"I'm going to go, I'll be back" Elijah left the room making me suspicious.

Taking these pills made me gain a little weight but that's fine, I wanted to gain weight anyways that just made it easier.

After I set my things aside, we then went to the beach.

--____ Graduation day

Today was the day I graduated! I could finally pursue my dream job soon, I did decide to wait a couple months after before getting a job.

Changing into my dress I told everyone I would meet them there.

Putting on My heels.

I looked in the mirror, I'm proud of me.

I got in the Uber and drove to the university.

Getting out I noticed the group, Elijah holding flowers. Aww so cute.

After I graduated I was happy, I seen Elijah recording the whole thing which made me laugh at how much he uses the camera.

"You did it" Elijah said bring me into a hug.

I did feel proud of my self. Know I wanted to cry.

"Here comes the tears" Elijah wiped under my eyes softly.

The group, we decided to go to a restaurant. Ordering chicken tenders and fries like a usual meal.

Elijah tells me, you always order that and I be like because chicken tenders are the best.

"What would you guys like to drink?" The waiter asked.

"Just water" I said as I received weird looks.

The rest ordered there drinks as Elijah said he wouldn't drink alcohol because I can't. I tried to tell him he didn't have to but he did anyways.

After a long night I looked at my degree into we got into the hotel room.

"Alvah, let's go do something" Elijah said which caught my attention.

"Such as?" I asked slipping out my dress and putting on shorts and a shirt.

"Let's get a tattoo" Elijah seemed full of energy.

"I'm in, let's go" I grabbed the rental car keys and walked down to the car.

--- at the tattoo parlor.

"You know they say tattoos are a jinx to get matching ones" I spoke sitting on the chair.

"And I say fuck it"

We did, got matching tattoos, I got a heart on the inside of my pointer finger, as Elijah got a rose in the same spot as me.
It wasn't really matching but it was a symbol of our love that only we knew of.

It was my turn in the chair as held out my finger, the tattoo artist started tracing. It didn't hurt seeing I have gotten a tattoo before.

When he finished my finger was red and swollen. He wrapped it up and told me to put ointment on it everyday so it don't get affected.

Elijah then got his and he didn't even seem affected by it, which wasn't surprising.

"That was fun!" I exclaimed as we walked down the street.

"It really was"

Walking around we came to a stop at a puppy pound.

"Aww do you see all of them sad puppies with no home" I stopped turning around.

"Alvah they will find a home eventually" Elijah rubbed his thumb over out linked hands.

I the noticed this cute shitzu puppy, brown and white fur, The puppy looked so small

I let go of Elijah hand as I went into the shop, I took out my wallet and handed the person at the register my card.

"I want the brown, and white one" I tapped my card.

"Ok that's 509 dollars"

"Ok! What's the gender"

"A boy"

I clapped before I picked up the puppy.

"Alvah what the hell this place is sketchy"

"Hey! This is my puppy now" I looked down at him thinking of a name.

"Pepper, his name is pepper" I named walking down the street.

"As soon as we get back take your dog to the vet" Elijah said with a hint of jealousy.

"It's ok Elijah no need to be jealous I'll still love you the same" I sarcastically remarked.

Pepper fell asleep in my arms as we walked to our car. I had to sneak him in the hotel. I'm sure they don't allow dogs but it's fine pepper is quite.

Elijah didn't seem fazed by the fact I bought a dog.