Ex's

ALVAH:

Waiting anxiously for Elijah to come home. I changed into Elijah hoodie and a pair of my black shorts as I waited in the kitchen. Looking at the door as I ate the French fries Elizabeth instructed I eat to soak up the alcohol I drink.

Tapping my foot to a beat of my favorite song the door opened, I dropped my fry and immediately stood up.

Elijah walked through the door with Brandon right behind him. I hurried and squeezed Elijah in a hug. As he seemed shocked at first but soon return the hug.

"I was worried you dumbass" I smacked his chest. "There was just a .....altercation?" Elijah muttered tiredly, as I stepped back looking at the blood on his suit.

"Isn't that dry clean only?" I stepped back some more.

"That's exactly what he said" Brandon joked as I just stared at him.

I was very tired and worn out. Elijah told me and hope what happened since she was worried about Brandon. Elijah left out some part but I didn't know what it was .

"Brandon, Get a lead on Karen and the other one make sure get stay as far from here as possible"  Elijah instructed going to his room, thinking he wanted to be alone tonight I went to my room.

After I cleaned my closet which was a mess from me and Amber playing dress up the other day. Amber was supposed to come over tomorrow, while I had brunch with my Aunt Becky and Uncle Jesse.

Taking out my outfit for tomorrow there was a knock on my door. Walking to the door I opened the door. Seeing Elijah with sweat pants and a black shirt as water droplets fell from his hair.

"You wasn't coming to my room?" Elijah asked walking in and sitting on my couch were some clothes were laying out.

"Thought you wanted some space" I closed my door.

Elijah looked through the clothing I had out to wear. "You should wear the red outfit"

"Why? I'm thinking aesthetic looking green?"

"Red compliments your eyes" Elijah shrugged.

"Yeah I have a brunch with my other family tomorrow"

"I'll have security know"

"No, I'm fine"

Elijah gave me a stern look. "I'm serious if I see one red flag I promise I'll tell you" I assured as Elijah was hesitant before he agreed.

"So tomorrow Wanna go on a mall date with me?" I asked throwing a blue angle crop top on the couch.

"I'm the one who usually plan the dates" Elijah sounded as if he lost his pride.

I chuckled looking back at Elijah "we both know I where the pants in this relationship" I shrugged.

"She does" Brandon said opening the door as Elijah threw him a deadly look.

"What! I was walking by and the walls are very thin.. you would be surprised on what I hear" Brandon shrugged sitting on my bed facing us.

"Alvah does  wear the pants in their relationship"Elizabeth came in.

"Nahh Ima have to disagree, Elijah is so possessive" Hope came in.

Elijah didn't seem as fazed as I thought he would be, our relationship was 50/50, i was mostly kidding about wearing the pants in the relationship.

We were going slow, Havent said I love you yet and it's been months. But that's okay cause I know Elijah isn't ready and that's fine.

"Which one should I wear?" I held up low waisted jeans that were like 90's looking and a plaid skirt blue and white.