Flu, Soup, Doctor

Elijah was right, I was going to be sick

Elijah was right, I was going to be sick. Hopefully he doesn't get sick seeing I kissed him.

Man I thought that was a dream when I woke up, This morning I woke up with a sore throat. I've never been sick before so that was shocking for me.

I haven't left the room yet, I did take a shower. I changed into sweat pants and a sweatshirt I got.

I don't know today I was randomly thinking about my Quinceañera, My mom arranged a party for me. But only for press.

The party was actually fun, but I was randomly thinking about it because my birthday was coming up in one month.

Christmas was right around the corner which was exciting, I loved the holidays it brought me joy.

As I was laying in bed keeping my sickness to myself there was a faint knock on my door.

"Come in" My scratchy voiced cracked, Brandon slowly opened the door.

"Are you sick or something you look awful" Brandon said as he scrunched up his nose.

"Gee th-" I let out a very loud sneeze. As my eyes got watery I grabbed a tissue and wiped my nose before throwing the snotty tissue in my trash bin.

"Does Elijah know your.....sick?"

"No, why would he know?" I asked not sure why he think I would tell Elijah I'm sick right now.

"Aren't y'all... dating or something?"

My jaw fell to the floor. "We- I- we aren't dating"

Brandon raised his eyebrows "well what was that I walked in on."

"Friends.....being friends" I clarified wrongly.

"Sure, sure. Because all friends suck faces"

"Oh stop acting like I didn't catch you and hope.... Having it out the other day" I recalled as the memories popped up making me shiver at the thought.

"Fair enough"

"Goodbye" I tried to get Brandon out of the room. He took the hint and left. I got the remote and turned on the doctor show.

Couple of minutes my door bust open, Angry looking Elijah standing there.

I was debating about playing dead, but it was to late.

"What's your temperature?" Elijah started throwing questions at me.

"I don't know" I shrugged, Elijah took a deep sigh before he walked out the room.

Feeling drowsy I decide to take a nap.

----

Awaken by the sound of my door opening. I opened my eyes to see Elijah with a tray. As I sat up I sneezed again. This time was kind of silent. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my nose.