School trouble, Labor?

The weekend was sadly over, as we stepped inside the house, Immediately tackled with questions by Elijah and Brandon

"We had a girls weekend" Elizabeth said pushing past the guys.

I noticed Jasmine in the back examining the baby's ultrasound.

"Alvah can I have a word?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah" I walked up to my room as Elijah followed.

"How was your weekend?" Elijah asked.

"It was nice, ya know. Trespassing, Jumping off a bridge. Running in the woods naked. Hangovers." I shrugged putting my clothing that I bought there in my dirty clothes.

"I wanted to let you know Alvah that I l-"

Jasmine barged in the room "Elijah you have a call" Jasmine handed him the phone

"Shit" Elijah muttered.

"What happened?"

"Amber got into a altercation with another girl at school. Can you-"

"Yes I got it" I took Hope's car keys and drove to ambers school.

What was Elijah going to say?
Was he going to say I love you?
No Elijah doesn't... believe in love..
Man this baby really put a pause on things.

Pulling into Amber school parking lot, I got out taking my purse. Going to Amber class room I seen her teacher. While Amber sat there with a smirk on her face.

"You must be the family friend, I'm Mrs Martin" She said smiling

"I'm Alvah"

"Can we have a seat at my desk area?"

I nodded, sitting in the seat in front of her desk.

"Amber was coloring, Jules took the crayon out of Amber hand, Jules the proceeds to hit Amber. So Amber pushes Jules out of her seat making Jules hit her head"

"So what's the problem with Amber?" I asked not sure how to handle this.

"Jules mom wants to talk to you"

"Ok.. where she at?"

"Rich here"

I turned around to see this middle aged lady.

"You look a little young for a child"

"What's the problem with Amber?"

"She's a bad child. She pushed my Jules off a chair."

"We'll your Jules hit Amber, maybe your child should keep her hands to herself"

"Miss Martin, what is Amber punishment" Jules mother asked.

"I can't punish her I can only tell the parents to deal with the matter "

I picked Amber up seeing shes a small child "we have nothing to talk about then" I left the classroom.

As I buckled Amber into her seat belt. I drove to a fast food place to get Amber some food seeing she hasn't ate lunch.

"I have a ballet competition today!" She exclaimed.

"I can't wait to be there"

------> ballet competition.

I was currently sitting next to Elijah and Jasmine was watching Amber dance.

Amber twirled as her red hair shined with her pink glittery hair. I'm assuming her dad had red hair since Elijah has black hair.

At the end of the performance Amber posed, I stood
Up clapping proud of her experience.

At the end Amber was changing into her clothing as Elizabeth, Elijah, Jasmine and Brandon Brandon waited for her.

"Elijah can I speak to you?" I stepped out soon followed with Elijah.

"What we're-"

"OMG IM GOING IN LABOR!" Jasmine screamed.

As Elijah looked at me pity like. "Well your going to be a dad" I cheered before walking back, Stopping at Susan's.

 "Well your going to be a dad" I cheered before walking back, Stopping at Susan's

I messed it up with Alvah, I hated when people made her feel less or worse. Or even sad yet I'm doing it.

Alvah smiles her way through this even though I know it's hurting her inside. I missed her, her touch. She's to good. She knew why and what she had to do.

Taking Jasmine to the hospital was boring, was I excited for this child..... no.

I wanted children.. but with the right person. As soon as the baby is born I want a DNA test. I wasn't going to leave Jasmine during her pregnancy. I couldn't.

As Jasmine was in the room giving labor or something, I was waiting. Drowning in my thoughts. Giving up the women I love....

I respect Elizabeth and Hope being good friends for Alvah. Being there when I couldn't.

They knew this was tearing her apart so they took her out of town.

A doctor soon came out. "Are you the father?" She asked me.

"I have no idea " I shrugged as she chuckled thinking I'm kidding.

I walked to the room seeing Jasmine crying so hard holding the baby. I took some deep breaths before I walked in.

Jasmine looked at me with hurting, pleading eyes. I was confused on why she was acting like this.

"Elijah I'm so sorry I had to" She whispered sob.

"What are you tal-"

Into I seen the baby, she wasn't mine. Looked nothing like me. As I get that's normal. Jasmine and me had black hair. The baby had blonde hair. I had hazel brown eyes, Jasmine had green eyes. The baby had Blue eyes.

"Jasmine, she isn't-"

"No" Jasmine sobbed "I'm so sorry I lied. The real father was a threat and I needed money and protection. Now that she's born... I don't need you anymore" Jasmine sobbed as I stood there dumbfounded.

Immediately leaving the hospital, I needed to fined Alvah I needed to tell her.

Pulling into the garage I got out and went to Alvah room to find her sound asleep.

I felt bad for putting her through this for nothing. I went back to my room and showered losing myself in my thoughts.

Maybe this is destined?
Nahh that just sounds funny.
Did I really love her?
Was it meant to be?
Will she forgive me?

I promised the one thing I told myself I'll never feel. At all because it brought to much pain.
I feel it.
Never thought I could feel this into Alvah came into my life. Never thought I could just experience this.
It's a feeling that's foreign to me, a feeling that makes my stomach drop.
A feeling I though I wasn't capable of. The feeling of

Love.....