Holidays/ Attempts

ALVAH:

Today I was ovulating, meaning I had to take my first pill. I was nervous as I popped two in my mouth and drunk a bottle of water after it.

Walking into my room I sat on my bed. Christmas was in two days meaning I had to do some shopping tomorrow.

Walking into Elijah room I felt a bit drowsy but I was fine overall. Seeing Elijah was watching tv I joined him.

"How are you" Elijah mumbled pecking my cheek.

"I'm fine" I answered looking at this sitcom.

"Aren't w-"

"Yes now hush" I shut Elijah down, as he chucked I watched the TV that honestly didn't seem that interesting anymore.

I turned to Elijah to see him already staring at me, as I leaned in and kissed him, Slowly he automatically returned the kiss.

Slowly moving to where I was straddling him, Elijah snaked his arm around my waist.

Pressing small kisses on my collarbone to my neck, I tilted my head a bit giving Elijah more access.

"You sure you want to-"

"Yes" I responded.

As Elijah hands fiddled with the hem of mg shirt I helped hem out by taking it off. Revealing some of my scars.

Elijah started prepping kisses on my scars weirdly bringing tears to my eyes.

"You don-"

"Yes I do"

Once Elijah finished kiss in all my scars..

Removing his shirt which revealed a lot of tattoos, making a mental note to ask him about it.

Next thing I know I was on bottom and Elijah was on top of me.

"Alvah are you sure"

"Yes now continue" I said a bit impatient...

And we did... continue

-----
Morning.

Feeling the sunshine in my eyes making me groan.

Huge weight crushing me, I looked up to see Elijah sleeping on Chest.

Really..

Laying there knowing there no use to trying to move. I just played in his hair for a bit.

"Morning" Elijah mumbled turning his head.

"Let's get up I have to do shopping" I tried wiggling out of his grasp.

"5 more minutes" Elijah basically whined.

"Fine" I gave up.

------

"I can't wait for you guys to have a child?!" Elizabeth said driving us to the mall.

I needed to buy Elijah and the others gifts. Theres nothing that I knew of Elijah wanted.

Wait no I remember.

FLASHBACK:

"You take nice pictures" I said looking at the one where my tongue was stuck out while I was in Susan's.

"I took photography classes in high school" Elijah shrugged.

"Well I'm going to buy you a camera one day, we'll take good pictures. And make memories" I gushed like a idiot.

"I'll look forward to it"

FLASHBACK OVER.

"Did you take your pill for today?" Mahal asked knowing my memory isn't the best.