Quinceañera

☪︎Alvah ☪︎ a week later:

Today was the day of Hanna Quinceañera, I woke up early

Today was the day of Hanna Quinceañera, I woke up early. Letting Elijah sleep in since he was up late last night.

Going down stairs I seen Elizabeth and Hope yelling at each other taking back I stoped on the stairs.

"What happened?" I asked stepping down at the last step.

The they both started yelling at me. "STOP!", they stopped and turned to me.

"Act like fucking adults"

"Sit down" I pointed to the couch as the hesitated before sitting down.

"Hope explain"  I crossed my arms.

"Elizabeth" she spat out Liz name like it was venom. "Stole my car keys"

.

"I-"

Then Amber came running down with car keys in her hand. "Fucking idiots" I mumbled going into the kitchen.

Taking out eggs and bacon, I turned on the stove. Waiting for it to heat up I toasted some bread. Cracking 4 eggs Into the pan I started making scrambled eggs.

Once the eggs finished I made some bacon. Then I put avocado on a piece of bread and plated the food.

Feeling a presence behind me, I assumed it was Elijah. Hugging me from behind.

"You didn't wake me up?" Elijah mumbled into my neck.

"No, you were up last night" I poured some juice in a glass.

Pressing a soft kiss on my neck I turned around. "Made breakfast" I said moving to the fridge as Elijah watched my every move .

"Want som-"
Being cut off by Elijah lips on mine. Catching me off guard I bumped into the counter.

Like I say it always feel like the first time, a weird feeling of a circus in my stomach.

Moving his hands slowly to my thigh picking me up and setting me on the counter I chuckled a bit, forgetting we were in the kitchen.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as my arms still felt sore. I stopped needing air to breath. Resting my forehead on his

"There are kids!" Brandon yelled closing his eyes and covering Amber eyes.

"Your the only kid I see" Amber removed Brandon hand.

Elijah took a deep sigh before backing away.

----->

I was rushing around trying to find a dress last minute, though I seen this Red strap silk gown. So I went with that, when I texted Becky she said the guest should dress in red or black while Hanna will dress in gold.

Putting on the red gown, I slipped on some black heels. Deciding not to do makeup I went on and did My hair in a low slick bun.

Looking in the mirror, I felt confident. For the first time I was genuinely happy.

I looked at the mirror at the girl who wasn't responding. Who wasn't happy, wasn't sad. Just numb.

Leaving the bathroom, I noticed Elijah on his phone. Elijah was wearing a black button up with black dress pants.

Elijah looked up, his eyes slightly widened as a grin was soon on his face.

"Never fails to impress"

"You look pretty good yourself" I kissed his cheek.

I stood up looking at my full body mirror in my room... ehh the dress hugged me nicely. I was built flat...though I did have boobs. My ass was non-existent.

"Does my butt look flat in this? I mean I am kind of flat.. I should work out more... or in general" I shrugged.

Elijah raised a eyebrow at my sudden ramble. "Alvah your ass look fine know can we go?" Elijah asked impatiently.

"Someone's grumpy" I mumbled before leaving the room.

----->

Putting 600 dollars in a birthday card for Hanna. Elijah tries to pay for everything but I have my own bank account that I opened. I inherited all my parents money so I'm set for life.

"I'm nervous, do I seem nervous? What if they think no dress like a slut!  What if they think I'm a entitled princess who's rich and think she's better than everyone! Oh my gosh what if they hate you, I mean your a little... rude at times but th-"

Putting his hand over mine, stopped my mid rambling "Alvah they are going to love you, calm down"

I took a couple deep breathes. As Elijah pulled up to the studio the party. The studio was plain outside as a lot of cars were in the parking lot making me fidgety.

Stepping out the car I immediately linked hands with Elijah.  Walking to the entrance I grew anxious by the minute.

We gave the lady our invitation as we walked through this other door. Traditional sight to see. There were white tables, a long table with food everywhere on it. Waitress waiting around.

Becky immediately ran up to me, indulging me into a hug.

"You look beautiful! I'm so happy you came" Becky stepped back.

"You look beautiful too" I complimented back.

Then I seen Hanna walking towards me with a smile. Hanna grown a lot. She had long wavy black hair. A gold puffy dress.

"Alvah!" She hugged me for a while, it felt nice to be loved by family.

"Hanna you look beautiful" I handed her the envelope, she looked taken back but soon put a grateful smile on her face.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"Is this your.." Hanna drawled out.

"My boyfriend" I locked hands with Elijah.

"Oh He's hot" Hanna looked Elijah up and down.

"I know"  I came off a bit harsh. Oops...

"Hanna, stop acting up" Becky scowled.

"It's just a compliment" Hanna shrugged.

------>

I went around socializing with others was nice. Turns out I have a cousin that's close to my age. Her name is Ally. She was nice very quirky.

Sitting at the table sipping on my soda, I noticed Jesse talking to Elijah. I was glad Elijah was trying seeing he isn't a social butterfly.

Jesse and Elijah stopped having conversation, as Elijah walked over to me, then reaching his hand out. I chuckled a bit before taking his hand.

As we swayed to the soft music, I cuddled closer to his chest.

"Thank you" I mumbled to Elijah.

"For what?"

"For being here, loving me"

"I love you"

"I Love you too"

A/n
Idk