Diner, Rings, talks

1 month later! Time jump is needed not rushing the story but nothing happened within the month.
Alvah and Elijah been dating for a month.

We've been dating for a month and he still won't show me what's in that journal

We've been dating for a month and he still won't show me what's in that journal. When I sleep in his room occasionally. He would wake up before me and start writing in his journal.

That damn journal.

"What's on the calendar for today?" I asked jumping on his bed.

"Uh I have some shit to handle with the mafia" Elijah shrugged.

"I wanna go to my home town" I spoke out. Elijah turned and looked at me weirdly.

"Why?"

"To see Cassidy" I shrugged remembering the nice lady from the diner.

"I'll take you later" Elijah kissed my forehead before walking out the room.  Once I got off his bed I made it up seeing I'm the reason it's a mess now and days.

I walked down stairs to see Brandon smiling...

"What?" I asked taking out a bag of carrots"

"Cant I just smile?"

"No" I answered before biting my carrot.

"Boss man been happier since yall, Romantic kiss in the rain" Brandon dramatically changed his voice when he said kiss.

I dramatically exist, before I walked outside. Deciding to check out a book from Susan's. The car ride to my home town is about 5 to 4 hours.

Once I got in I walked through the shelves of books to find the right one.

Then I found this book about a girl who died, but a guy go back and save her. It seemed eye catching.

I put the book in my bag before leaving and locking the doors.

Taking my time walking back to the house, opening the door I went straight to the kitchen. I packed some carrots, a bottled smoothie and some chips for the car ride.

I noticed Elijah eat a lot of healthy food so the chips are mostly for me.

Once I had everything ready so I won't be bored I went upstairs to pack my computer. I had some homework that was due tomorrow, and I do a lot of things last minute so I was going to do that on the road.

 I had some homework that was due tomorrow, and I do a lot of things last minute so I was going to do that on the road

"Ready?" Elijah asked me after he changed into more comfortable clothing. I nodded before getting the small bag I picked and went out to the car.

Elijah said he wanted to drive his Lamborghini. I didn't care I just wanted to get there.

"We should try a couple massage?" I suggested before eating a chip. Elijah gave me this whole speech not to spill a crumb in his car.

"Ehh that don't seem like something we'll do"

"What is something we'll do?"

"Read, Watch your doctor sex show" Elijah shrugged.

"I wanna bungee jump" I suggested.

"Of course you do"

"But we are more of a relaxed couple don't you think? OHHH we should have a double date with Brandon and Hope" I rambled turning in the last piece of work for school

"Why the sudden...couple talk?"

"My Pinterest board make us seems boring"

"Alvah we do regular...couple things"

"How would you know you never been in a relationship" I shrugged.

I get bored and talk about random things, not sure. We stayed up late night talks, Cuddled. Ya know the usual. Which was nice. I wanna I don't know maybe I'm being extra.

After a while I talked Elijah ear off about things I wanted to do after law school.

We arrived at the diner.

Squealing I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car. I walked into Cassidys to see a new and clean model of booths and cool things.

"Cassidy?" I wondered out loud when Elijah stepped beside me.

Cassidy came rolling out in her skates. She indulged me into a sweet hug.

"How have you been?" Cassidy asked with her full smile.

"Great!"

Cassidy took a moment to look at Elijah, observing him which he didn't seem tensed he was just there.

"You picked a good one this time" Cassidy nodded in approval making me laugh.

"I'll get ya a cherry pie made up" Cassidy rolled to the back to make the pie.

"Have to run a errand right quick, you fine here by yourself?"

"Yep" I cheered swinging my feet back and fourth on the barstool.

Elijah bend down pecking my lips before leaving. I wonder what he was doing.

"Here ya go hon" Cassidy handed me a fresh baked pie as I dug in with a fork not even bothering to cut a piece.

"Where the hunk go?"

"I don't know" I shrugged not paying it any mind.

"Alvah the last time you came here. Months ago, you was a broken girl whom didn't know what to do. who needed a map or a path. You've really grown into a independent woman. You've even found your love. I'm proud of you" Cassidy said, she spoke as if she knew me for ever. I felt like I've known Cassidy my whole life.

"Thank you" i sniffled. Feeling tears prick the corner of my eyes.

"Anytime."
-------
Elijah had came back, I said goodbye to Cassidy. Elijah was very quite. As it was dark and Elijah pulled the car over making me look at him with a confused look.

"I wanna show you something" He unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. I followed cautiously behind him.

It led to a edge, you could see the whole town. The lights of the city shining bright it was a beautiful sight.

We both carefully sat on the cliff.

Grabbed my hand softly, sliding a metal ring on it. I look at the ring closely to see it was a full heart. I grabbed his hand to see an outline of a heart.

I get it!
Damn I'm really slow.

"I stole your heart" I mumbled in relaxation.

"Made me a believer"

Wow I never seen the romantic side of Elijah. It's a cute side.

A believer for love.....

"Elijah"

"Mhm"

"Promise me this is forever" I looked over at him.

"I promise"