Chapter II: Dream

Jennie's P. O. V

"Baby, wake up" I said and tapped the guy's face gently. The guy beside me groaned and hugged me more.

"Five more minutes, baby. I'm still sleepy" he said in a husky tone.

"Wake up or else we're gonna be late" I said.

"Let's not go to school, please?" the guy said and slowly opened his eyes and stared at me. I shook my head.

"No, if you won't get up I'll leave you here" I threatened. The guy immediately sat up and grinned at me, making me scoff with a smile.

"Good, now go and take a shower. I've already finished taking a shower" I said while fixing his ruffled hair. He hummed while staring at me lovingly.

"I'm really lucky to have you as my girlfriend" he said sweetly while staring at my eyes. I stopped fixing his hair and stared back at his hazel brown doe eyes.

"I'm also lucky to have you too" I said and smiled sweetly. He leaned forward, capturing my lips. I respond to the kiss, we exchanged kisses passionately. We broke the kiss when we're running out of breath. He was about to kiss me again but I put my index finger on his lips, stopping him.

"That's enough, or else we won't be going to school" I said and giggled.

"That would be better" he said and was about to lean on me again.

"Nope. Now go and take a shower" I said, making him pout.

"Give me a kiss and I'll go" he said. I rolled my eyes playfully and gave him a peck.

"That was fast!" he complained. I glared at him.

"Kidding" he said and gets up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom, making me giggle from his cuteness.

"Last one" he chuckles and kissed me and runs back to the bathroom, making me widen my eyes.

"Yah!" I yelled with a smile and blushing cheeks.

"I love you~!" he yelled while laughing. I just shook my head with a smile and blushing cheeks as I stood up to prepare his uniform.

——————————
——————————

I gasped and sat up from my bed with sweats dripping from my forehead. What was that? Who's that guy from my dream? Was it Mingyu? But the voice doesn't belong to him.

"Sweetie, breakfast is ready!" I heard my mom called outside my room.

"Coming!" I said and got up from my bed. I turn my alarm clock off and saw the time, 6:30AM. I got outside the room and proceed downstairs then to the dining area.

"Good morning, mom and dad" I greeted and kiss their cheeks and sat on the chair that is on dad's left side with mom on the other side and dad in the middle.

"Good morning, Kai" I greeted my brother. He smiles at me and greets me back.

"Good morning, baby" I greet my little sister, Ella. She smiled widely and I kissed her cheeks.

         Mom  Ella
Dad   TABLE
         Me  Kai

"Good morning, sweetie" dad said. We started to eat, but my mind has so many questions about the guy in my dream. Who is he? Why did he said that he's lucky that I'm his girlfriend?

"Sweetie" I snapped out from my thoughts when dad called me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Are you okay? Your father was asking you how's school" mom said, concerned.