Chapter XXIV: Dinner

Third Person's P. O. V

"Yah Park Chaeyoung, you've said that like ten minutes ago" the other girl said on the phone.

"Oh shut up, if only you'll turn around then maybe you would've stop complaining ten minutes ago too" Chaeng replied, with an eye roll while staring at the raven haired girl from afar.

She saw the girl turned around and locked eyes with her.

"What are you doing over here? Didn't you said to wait at the shop?" the girl asked with a slight frown.

"The audacity for you to get annoyed? I did said that, but I also did mentioned specifically which shop to meet up you idiot" Chaeng said, clicking her tongue.

"Oh yeah..." Jisoo said, cheeks turning red in embarrassment while scratching her nape. "Sorry" she grins sheepishly.

"Tsk, let's go rabbit. Grandma's waiting" Chaeng said, pulling the girl's wrist.

"W–what? What do you mean your grandma's waiting?" Jisoo asked nervously.

"Liam's grandma. It's New Year's Eve dummy. You know she always wants to have our family gathered every holiday" Chaeng said, starting the car.

"Then why are you bringing me there?" Chaeng looks at Jisoo and stops the car when the light turns red.

"Wait, Liam didn't informed you?" she asked confusedly.

"About what, exactly?" Jisoo asked, brows furrowed.

"About inviting everyone at the gathering, including you and the others and also everyone's family" Chaeng said, steeping on the accelerator again to drive.

"What?!" Jisoo exclaimed, getting her phone out of her pocket to check their group chat.

Monkey ass 🐵🍑

Yesterday

Hey, grandma is inviting
you and your family to
have dinner with us
tomorrow.
S

ent 8:30PM

Yah Kim Jisoo, you better
be there. Grandma
is expecting everyone to
attend.
Sent 10:58PM

Today

G'morning rabbit ass,
you better not forget
about tonight or I'll tell
Chaeng
Sent 7:18AM

"Oh shoot!" Jisoo cursed. She checked the time and noticed it was already six in the evening.

"I'm guessing you didn't read his messages"

It wasn't a question, it was a statement. She already knows that Jisoo will just be too busy on playing with her video games to ever check her phone.

"Great. No wonder Liam wanted us to help on decorating their big ass mansion the other day" Jisoo said, sighing while shaking her head.

"That, I didn't know" Chaeng points out.

"Well he invited me and others to help him decorate the mini stage from their backyard"

"Just that?"

"Yeah?"

"Well that's odd? Normally, Liam wouldn't ask for help about something. He would be the one to help the other maids and butlers to decorate the place" Chaeng said. Jisoo just shrugs her shoulders.