Chapter VII: Treat

Liam's P. O. V

"Annyeong, Liam!" Jisoo noona greeted me.

"Annyeong, Jisoo noona" I said and smiled slightly.

"How are you?"

"I'm good" I said with shoulder slumped. We are both walking towards the cafeteria since it's our break time after our practice.

"Oh? But why do you look worn out already?" she said and chuckles.

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm just tired about the practice, plus I've just encountered Mingyu this morning, that's why" I said.

"What? Did you two fight?" she asked and looks at me.

"Not really. He was accusing me in front of Jennie about being a fuckboy and fucking girls every night" I said and straightened my back and furrowed my brows thinking about the way he accused me.

"What?! That asshole! He's always getting on my nerves!" Jisoo noona exclaimed and her breath fastens because of getting furious it looks like there's a smoke coming out from her nose already.

I chuckled and pat her shoulder. "Kwaenchana, I took care of him already" I said while chuckling.

"Jinjja? What did you do? Did you punch him?" she bombards. I laughed at her and shook my head. "Mwo? Did you punch him or what?" she asks again.

"Punch? Who punch who?" we both looked behind when someone spoke.

"Oh, Kai" Jisoo greets and nod towards Kai who's coming towards us.

"Hey" he greets back and I only nod. "What did I just hear? What do you mean by 'punch'?" he asks as he joins us to walk.

"Well that asshole Mingyu just accuse Liam in front of Jennie that he's a fuckboy and that he's fucking girls every night!" Jisoo exclaims.

"Mwo?! What did you do?! Did you punch him?" Kai asked furiously with furrowed brows.

"Aniya~ I just talk to him" I said.

"Ugh! You should've punched him" they both groaned in disbelief. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hmm, I just don't want to cause any trouble, especially that Jennie is in front of us" I said. I heard them chuckle that made me look at them.

"You really aren't a trouble maker. I'm glad that you grew up as a good man, Liam. I'm proud of you" Jisoo noona said sincerely as she looks at me with sincere eyes and looks back at the front after patting my head. My brows furrowed while looking at her.

"Yeah" Kai agreed and also taps my shoulder.

"Why would you guys be proud of me?" I asked confusedly.

"You're our friend, of course we'll be proud of you, and besides, we already see you as our my baby brother" she said and chuckles.

"Yah, I'm not a baby~" I whined with furrowed brows.

"You're acting like a baby now" she giggled that made me cleared my throat and straighten my posture that made her laughed. I smiled at the sight as I shook my head and checked the time on my wrist watch. Hmm, we still have an hour.

"You guys wanna come with me?" I asked.

They both looked at me with raised brows. "Hmm? Where?" Kai asked curiously.

"Let's go eat outside, my treat" I offered and smiled at her.

"Jinjja?!" they both exclaimed with a wide smile plastered on their lips. I nodded and smiled back.