Chapter XXVII: Camping Day 1

Third Person's P. O. V

"Finally! We've arrived!" Jisoo exhaled loudly while stretching her arms after she got down from the bus. The other students also exits the bus and goes to the side to get their other stuffs.

"Gather around, everyone!" Jennie said while clapping her hands to get their attention.

"Remember that we're here to have fun and not to fight..." she paused, eyeing Liam and the others, same goes to Mingyu and his friends before continuing, "...now everyone, follow me so we can start fixing our tents" As soon as they arrived at their location, they started to fix their tents.

"So Liam, Jennie's birthday is coming up next week, what are you going to give to her?" Kai asked, looking up at Liam who's fixing his tent.

"I don't know yet, I'm having a hard time thinking" Liam sighs and finally finished on making his tent.

"Oi, you're done already?!" Seulgi asked in disbelief. Wendy and her are having a hard time fixing theirs since they both decided to sleep on the same tent, so it's quite big.

"Of course, this is just basic" Liam chuckles.

"Then why don't you help us, smart-ass?" Wendy said, rolling her eyes. The two of them grins when they saw Liam walking towards them only for the latter to pass by them that made their smile drop.

"Hey love, need a hand?" Liam asked Jennie who's having a hard time fixing hers, though she's almost done.

"Yes please!" Jennie said with her baby tone. Liam chuckles and pinched her cheeks.

"What the actual fuck?!" Seulgi exclaims in disbelief. She can't believe about what just happened.

"What a fool! HAHAHAHA" Jisoo laughs loudly, earning a glare from the two. She's already finished with hers and was now helping Chaeng with hers.

"There" Liam grunts after he finished nailing the nail on the ground in order for the tent not to get to flown away or what.

"Thank you~!" Jennie said cutely. Liam grins and gave Jennie a peck on the lips, making the latter flustered as heat rises to her cheeks.

She smiled sweetly and gave Liam a peck on the same place too.

"Ants! Oh my God!" Taehyung said dramatically as he scratched his arms, acting like a lot of ants bit him though there wasn't. Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Can you go and gather some woods for the fire later?" Jennie asked Liam.

"Sure. I'll just ask Kai and Bam to help me" he replies.

"Thanks" Jennie said.

"No worries love" Liam says with a smile before leaving.

"There's no signal?!" Jisoo exclaims in disbelief staring at her phone.

"We're in the middle of nowhere, so I doubt there's a signal" Irene said, dusting her hands off after she finished with her tent.

"Where are you guys going?" Chaeng asked the three when she met them halfway.

"We're gonna look for some woods" Liam said.

"Just you three?" Chaeng asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did you forgot that Class B is with us? You guys should be bring a lot of woods but with just you three? I don't think you'll have enough woods for the whole class" Chaeng said. Liam scratched his nape, realizing what Chaeng just said.

"Bring Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin with you" she adds.

"Okay" Liam said and calls for the three who immediately goes to them.