Chapter VIII: Almost

Jennie's P. O. V

I'm now walking inside the campus right now. I didn't had a good sleep earlier, what's wrong with me? Am I starting to remember my past or what?

My eyes widen when I saw someone in front of my locker, looks like the person just closed my locker.

"Yah!" I called. He looks towards me but I can't see his face clearly, I gasped when I got a bit familiar with him. He looks like the guy in my dreams!

"What are you doing?!" I yelled since he was far from me. He ran away so I immediately chased him, he goes around the corner and I followed him.

"Yah!" I exclaimed and grab the guy's shoulder.

"Jennie?" my eyes widened when I saw Liam in front of me with a confused face.

"So it's you?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Me? What are you talking about?" he asked in confusion.

"You're the one who's putting roses inside my locker?" I questioned.

"What? But I just got out of the restroom" he replied, pointing at the restroom that was just a few steps away from us with confusion written all over his face. My brows furrowed on what he said.

"Wait, have you seen a guy running this way?" I asked. He thinks for awhile and snapped his fingers.

"Ani, waeyo?" he said. What?! But I could've sworn that I saw a guy ran this way.

"Mwo?! But I just saw someone in front of my locker and ran this way" I said that made him frown.

"Maybe you just imagined it" he said and shrugs.

"Aish!"

"Woah, calm down. If you really saw a guy running this way, you'll caught him soon. Now, let's go back to your locker and see what he did" he said and drapes his arm around my neck, leading me back towards my locker. I blushed at his gesture, but I looked back wishing to see a person but there's none.

"We're here" he said and puts his hand down. I sighed and just open my locker and saw a peach rose. I got amazed by how beautiful it is, well, the other roses that I've received is also beautiful.

"Oh? A peach rose?" Liam said as he looks at the rose on my hand.

"Do you know what it means?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Peach roses conveys a meaning of modesty, genuineness, sincerity and gratitude" he replied and smiled. "Try reading the card and see how sincere the person is" he added. I hummed and opened the card.

Roses are red, violets are blue, this rose is beautiful, but not beautiful as you.

Good morning, nini!

-your romeo

I smiled while reading the letter. Gosh! Whoever this person is, never fails to make me blush.

"Good morning, too" I mumbled. I looked at Liam and he was staring at me, his eyes wants to say something, the same emotion I saw in his eyes when we're inside the auditorium.

"YAHOOO!!" we both flinched when we heard my cousin's voice echoing in the hall. Liam averts his gaze and we both looked at my cousin who's coming towards us with their other friends and Irene unnie.

"Hey cous!" she yells while waving. I glared at her. "Oh? Waeyo?" she asked confusedly.

"You know it's not allowed to shout in the hall?" I lectured.