Chapter XIII: Bond

Third Person's P. O. V

It's already the second day of the sports fest, but the students aren't that many since its too early to start the games.

Jennie is walking in the hallways alone. She hasn't talked with her parents about Mingyu yet, because they're on their business trip. She stops in front of her locker and opens it. It became her daily routine to check her lockers since she was receiving the roses, mostly she would just put her things inside the SC office.

She smiled when saw an orange rose, she took the card and read it;

Good morning, Jen. Good luck on your games today :)

-your romeo

Jennie's smile fainted a little, she feels something was off, or maybe it was just her. The note was kinda simple, not like the others that it was sweet.  She shook her head and just ignores the thought.

"Morning, cous" a voice greets out of nowhere. Jennie looks beside her and saw Taehyung walking towards her. She closed her locker and faced him.

"That's odd, why are you early today?" Jennie asked, crossing her arms.

"Why? Can't I?" Taehyung fires back.

"I was just asking, idiot!" Jennie scowled as she starts to walk away, Taehyung chuckles and walks beside her.

"I just woke up early, that's all" he explained. Jennie looks at him with squinted eyes as if she was suspecting him.

"Lie"

"Tsk! How's Ella?" Taehyung asked, trying to change the topic. He wouldn't let Jennie know that he came early because someone asked him to.

"Oh right, she's fine and she'll be here later, it's too early and she was still asleep. You know she's not a morning person" Jennie said with a smile plastered on her face thinking about how cute her little sister this morning when she tried to wake her up.

V giggles. "Yeah, I almost forgot. But hey! It's been a long time I've seen that little kid, I've missed her already" he said with a wide grin.

"Well, she also missed you too. So don't worry, I think she'll be here around 8" Taehyung checks his watch and saw it was already quarter to 8.

"Really?! I can't wait to see her!" he squealed like a girl, making Jennie laugh. Taehyung is the only boy cousin she has, so he really loves him despite on how annoying he can be.

"Yow! You sounded like a girl!" another voice interrupts them, making them looked behind.

"Oh shut up, Jisoo" Taehyung said and scoffed.

"You're early too?" Jennie asked. Jisoo shrugged.

"Well I'm not the only one" Jisoo said and points to someone who's sitting on the bleachers of the soccer field using her lips. The two followed where she was pointing at. Jennie's heart skipped a beat while Taehyung's brows furrowed.

'Why would he want me to come this early when he's already here?!' Taehyung screamed internally.

"He's still ignoring you?" Jisoo asked. Jennie hums and opens the door to the SC office, she didn't know they're already in front of it.

"Weren't you two so sweet together yesterday?" V asked.

"I don't know what happened to him, but when I called him yesterday...he just ignores me like he didn't heard anything at all!" Jennie huffs and rolls her eyes.

Jisoo and V didn't say anything and just looked at each other before following Jennie inside. The two sat on the couch while Jennie opens the blinds of the room. As soon as she opens it, she saw the field and Liam.