Chapter XXIX: The Threat

Jennie's P. O. V

It's been two days since the incident. Everyone enjoyed the camping we did, that even when we were on the bus going back home, they were still talking about their experiences their.

I did enjoyed the camp but after what happened made me alarmed, all of my friends got mad after they found out what happened. They were acting like I'm someone that needed protection, especially this person beside me.

Speaking of...

I looked at him and saw his brows were furrowed with that frown attached on his face.

"What are you thinking, love? You seem too serious about it" I asked.

"Hey, you're spacing out again. Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. He smiled a little and slight nods his head.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me" he assured, kissing my temple. I felt my cheeks turned red, but acts like nothing as I showed him my gummy smile that made him chuckle.

"Are you having those dreams again?" he asked this time. I slightly tensed up.

I cleares my throat, before slowly nodding. "Is it bothering you?" he asked.

I shakes my head, turning to look at him. I didn't say anything but I know he can sense my hesitation.

"You're clearly bothered by it, but I won't force you to tell me what's going on. I'll wait" he said, giving me an assuring smile.

"I'm sorry. It's just—it's quite confusing but I think I'm slowly getting my memories back"

Indeed I am. The face of the guy in my dreams are getting clearer, I guess the medicine is finally working. I also remembered about some places that I don't know that I've been to and other things that I'm guessing that might be related to my other memories.

"That's okay. As long as I know that you're getting better, that's fine" he said. I smiled and nod, leaning my head on his chest with his arm wrapped around me.

"But a part of me is scared of remembering everything. What if I was a bad person? What if I did something wrong, and all this time I didn't know ab—" I was cut off by something landing in my lips. I looked at Liam.

"You're not a bad person, love...you never were. And you didn't do anything wrong" he consoles. I sighed.

"I'm just scared what's going to happen after gaining my memories again" I said sadly.

"Don't be, okay? You're the most wonderful person I've ever met. I love you" he said lovingly. I smiled, giving him a chaste kiss.

"Thank you, love" I said sweetly. He grins, hugging me tightly.

——————————
——————————

Jisoo's P. O. V

While I was walking in the hallway, I received a call from my beautiful girlfriend. Hehe

"Hello my baby~? How are you~?" I said sweetly. I heard a weird sound beside me and saw Wendy acting like she's about to vomit.

"What was that, baby?" I heard Chaeng from the other line.

"It's just Wendy, acting bitter" I said rolling my eyes, but eventually smiles when I heard an angelic laugh from the call.

"Why did you call, chipmunk?" I asked again.

"I forgot my notes in my locker, can you get it for me? Please~?" she said in a baby tone. I bit my lip to suppress a laugh coming out.