Chapter X: You?!

Third Person's P. O. V

Sports fest is tomorrow, making everyone excited and for the SC officers to be busy on decorating the University. The squad decided to help the officers in decorating the campus.

Since the squad wants to help, Jennie assigned them to where they're going to decorate. Wendy, Kai, and Jimin are assigned to decorate the pathways, Dahyun is on the field with Bambam and V and the other officers.

Jennie, Liam, Irene, Seulgi, Jisoo and Chaeng are inside the gym. Jennie and Irene are making some confetti, Jisoo and Chaeng are making the balloons, while Seulgi and Liam are told to hang the banner on the doorway.

Seulgi was the one hanging the banner while Liam is holding the ladder.

"You idiot, don't shake the ladder or I might fall!" Seulgi said and holds on the door frame while looking down at Liam who's laughing and teasing Seulgi.

"Yah!" Seulgi yelled and tries to kick the latter.

"Arasseo, arasseo" Liam laughs and stops on shaking the ladder. Seulgi successfully hang the banner by stapling it. She immediately got down and chased Liam because she almost fell when Liam shakes the ladder when she was going down.

"Get back here, you idiot!" she yelled while chasing the laughing Liam.

"Yah, you two stop playing around!" Jisoo called, making Liam stop and for Seulgi to bumped on him. The two fell on the ground, hitting the box of confetti making it fall on them.

"Yah Kang Seulgi!" Irene shouts while Jennie facepalm herself. Jisoo and Chaeng laughs at them.

"Eotteokae?" Seulgi whispered.

"Yah, you idiot why did you bumped on me?!" Liam whispered yelled.

"It's your fault! Why did you stop?!" Seulgi nudged Liam.

"You're both dead, idiots!" Jisoo teased while laughing.

"Stand up!" Irene growled. The two immediately stand up while Jennie goes closer to them.

"It's not my fault, Liam suddenly stopped that's why I bumped into him" Seulgi reasoned out while looking down.

"Yah, it's not my fault you're so clumsy!" Liam said in disbelief.

"You two, shut your mouth!" Irene scolds, making the two shut up. Jennie pats her back.

"I'll handle this" Jennie said calmly. Irene inhaled sharply and nods. The two got scared when Jennie looks at them since the latter was just looking at them with a calm face.

"You two, just clean this all up and continue on decorating, arasseo?" Jennie said, the two nods feverishly and started picking up the confettis. Jennie walks back to Irene and continues on making the other confettis.

"Good thing Jennie didn't got mad or else we'll be raising our hands for half an hour already" Seulgi said and Liam nods in agreement.

——————————
——————————

After Jennie told them to clean the confetti, Seulgi and Liam decorates the bleachers while Jennie and Irene decorates the stage. Jisoo and Chaeng already finished and they're just taking a rest.

"Unnie, I can't reach it" Jennie said while trying to put a design, she's on top of the ladder while Irene is holding it. Irene giggles while looking up at Jennie.

"Because you're too short Jen" Irene said laughs, Jennie pouts and glares at Irene. Jennie tries reaching it again, she's already tiptoeing.

'Baby, please listen to me!'