Chapter IX: Ella and Seungjae

Third Person's P. O. V

Another day has passed and everyone was practicing so hard so that they will win. The whole squad is worried about Liam that they came early to school just to wait for him in the parking lot.

"That dork is taking so long!" Seulgi complains. Jisoo glared at her who's leaning on the post. They've been waiting for him for one and a half hour already.

"Yah, just go if you don't want to wait!" Jisoo scowled. Seulgi tsk-ed.

"What if something bad happened to him?" Chaeng asked worriedly while biting her nails getting anxious.

"No, no. Don't think like that, maybe he was just doing something first" Jisoo assured. On the other hand, Jennie can't keep herself as she keeps on pacing back and forth.

"Yah Jendeuk, calm down will you?" Jisoo said.

"He didn't even came back yesterday" Jennie huffs.

"He did, he came back to return Jisoo's car" Kai said who's sitting on the bench.

"Just calm down, guys. He'll be here in a minute now" Irene assured everyone.

"What do you guys think did Mingyu told him that made him walk out like that?" Seulgi asked, curious.

"I don't know" Wendy said while the others shrugged their shoulders.

"Guys?!..." they all whipped their heads behind them when they heard a familiar voice called them.

"What are y'all doing there?" Liam asked from the main door of the school, he looks like he was about to pass by but stopped when he saw his friends, even Jennie.

"Yah! When did you arrived?!" Seulgi exclaimed, surprised to see Liam.

"I just arrived an hour ago, why? What are you y'all doing here? Were you guys waiting for someone?" Liam asked, walking to his friends. He's wearing their navy blue jogging pants paired with a plain white shirt and a varsity jacket, his badge pinned on the left side of it.

"Yes! We were waiting for you!" Wendy said a bit loud. Liam's brows knitted in confusion.

"What?" Liam asked, still confused.

"Oh God, I can't believe we're all waiting for him when he already arrived just an hour ago!" Seulgi said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Why are you guys waiting for me?" he asked. He's really confused right now.

"Well duh, we're all worried about you!" Seulgi said while the others are just looking at Liam.

"Why? Is this because of what happened yesterday?" he asked, finally getting what they meant.

"Yeah..."

"Are you okay?" Chaeng asked as she checks on Liam's bruised lip. Liam chuckles and nods his head.

"I'm fine, don't worry"

——————————
——————————

Liam's P. O. V

"Let's have a drink" Seulgi suggests. Wendy, Jisoo, Seulgi, V, Kai, Jungkook, Bambam, Jimin, and I are now walking towards the gate because their practice had finally finished and I already put a rose inside Jennie's locker without getting noticed.

"No!" the others said in unison. Jungkook became part of our little gang now.

"Awee come on, just tonight?" Seulgi whined.

"Yah, tomorrow's our last practice, we need to practice hard so we'll win" Bambam scolds.

"No. You're part of the student council, Kang Seulgi. Be responsible, or I'll tell Irene" Jisoo threatened. Seulgi huffs and rolls her eyes.