Chapter XX: Asking Out

Third Person's P. O. V

Liam and his squad are inside the cafeteria right now, talking about some random things when all of a sudden, Jisoo gasped in excitement.

"I almost forgot, guys! I have something to tell you!" she exclaims.

"What is it?" V asks curiously.

"Something actually happened last night" she said and she finally got everyone's attention.

"What do you mean?" Kai asks nervously because he doesn't remember anything last night and added by the fact that he should've been guarding his sister, he fell asleep because of intoxication.

"Liam and..." Jisoo trailed off as she smirks teasingly at Liam who glares at her.

"What? Stop with the thrills, chu!" Wendy said with furrowed brows. Jisoo just rolls her eyes.

"LiamandJenniekissed" Jisoo said in one breath.

"What?" everyone asked in unison with furrowed brows. Jisoo then sighs.

"Liam...and Jennie...kissed" she said slowly, as if she's talking to some dumb people who can't understand what she's saying.

"WHAT?!" they all yelled in shocked. All the students inside the cafeteria turned their heads towards their table with frowned and curious faces.

"Tune it down, man!" a student yells at them.

"You don't care!" Kai yelled back.

"You gay! Did you forgot that he's the son of the owner of this university?!" the friend of the student scolds him.

"Oh fuck!" the guy said as he looks back at Kai who's already sending him a death glare, he immediately turns his head away while slapping his face.

"Tsk!" Kai clicks his tongue then averts his gaze back at Liam.

"Is that true?" Kai asked with furrowed brows.

"I guess...? I don't really know, man. I was tipsy last night so I barely remember anything, but I think it was just a dream...?" Liam answers back hesitantly. Kai flopped down to his seat as he stares at Liam with an unreadable expression.

"It's not a dream, you idiot! I wasn't that drunk last night to not remember anything" Jisoo said and shrugs her shoulder.

"And you can just ask Jennie about it if you don't believe me, she wasn't drunk too when that happened" Jisoo adds, after finishing off her drink.

"Tsk! I shouldn't have drunk that much so I can see the kiss!" Wendy whines.

"Yeah!" Seulgi groans.

"What are you gonna do about it? I mean, my sister was sober you idiot" Kai said with narrowed eyes. Liam shifts on his seat uncomfortably as they all watched him with a knowing look.

"He told me that he'll court Je-"

"Jisoo!" Liam cuts her off with a death glare, but the latter just laughed at him.

"What?!" Kai and the others exclaims.

"What are you boys and girls yelling at?" they all whipped their heads to see Chaeng walking towards them.

"N-nothing!"

"Nothing? I can clearly hear you guys yelling and exclaiming from the corridors" Chaeng said while rolling her eyes as she sat between Jisoo and Liam, who's already glaring at Jisoo while the latter was just sending Liam a smug look.

"Wae? Am I wrong?" Jisoo mouths at Liam.

"Ani, but I didn't know you'll tell it to them" Liam mouths back.