seventy nine

۵ rings  ۵

March 3rd, 2019
Sunday 6am

Josie's pov

"ughh it's so early" I grounded as I turned off my alarm clock. "Don't go baby" seb said in his hot morning voice. "But the girls want a girls day" I said as I laid my head back on my pillow. "No come on please we can have fun" seb said as he snaked his arms around my waist pulling me towards his body.

"Baby"I said smiling as I hugged his arms. "I'll stay with you" I said turning around to give him a kiss. I texted the girls I couldn't go because I forgot I had an appointment at 10. I told them I'd drive down after it.

Sebastian's pov

Fuck. Shit. Curse my damn morning voice. She needs to go. As she texted the girls I texted them telling them to come in and pull her out of bed. Lizzie was excited to use the key again that we gave her. She set her phone down and laid her head on my chest.

I stroke her hair and saw her smile. I love this girl and can't wait to marry her but she needs to go. But I got act like I want her to stay. Now we wait for them to barge in. It's a good thing I can act.

Josie's pov

"Get your ass up! Your going ! No more hogging her seabass" I heard Lizzie pulled the covers off our bed. "Seriously" I said looking at her. Mags mouthed the words sorry. "And you seabass she was my girlfriend first" she said and pinched him. "Ow" he said looking at her and she smiled.

Mags got me clothes and they made me change right then and there infront of all of them. "Just go tm we can have our day" he said giving me a kiss on the head. "Okay you can have a good night later when I get abck" I said with a wink and smile.

"Gross" mags said and Lizzie gagged. Brats. We left and we were in our way to the beach. But first we had to stop at Starbucks or Lizzie and I won't function. Then of course we blasted our music.

Sebastian's pov

I woke up at 10:30 and got dressed. I told Chris I'd pick him up at noon to go shopping. I had breakfast and cleaned our room. Robert was supposed to come but he ended up being busy and well tom can't handle a secret. Don't know why I trusted him with this in the first place. Idiot.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Where are we going first?" Chris said getting in the car with dodger. "Ring shopping" I said as I put the car in drive. We drove to the jewelry shop and looked for the perfect ring. We were looking around for almost an hour but none felt right. "Wait that one" I said pointing at a ring.

"Chris act like josie for a second" I said looking at him. "Alright" he said right away which took me by surprise. I acted my proposal on him and he saw the ring and was speechless a bit. Chris' eyes were big and that's when I knew, it was the one. The perfect ring for the perfect girl.

"We will take this in a size 7 please" I said looking at the jeweler. He nodded his head with a smile and went and wrapped in a box for me. "Shes gonna love it man" Chris said giving me a pat on the back. I hope so, I really do.

"Next we can go to the store and grab the stuff for the proposal" Chris said as we walked out the store. We got a snack then headed to the store for some supplies. We got everything we needed and dropped it all off at Chris's place because I couldn't leave it at her place.

"Oh one more thing before the day is gone, we have an appointment to go to" I said as I realized it was already 4pm. "What kind of appointment?" He asked as he let dodger outside. "You will see" I said with a smile and walked out to the car. God I can't wait to marry this girl and have a whole life with her.

end of chapter.
what do you think the appointment is ?