Trailer: The story truly begins

"Before his death, your father was doing research on these rings. He believed they could be some form of ancient technology and his research on them... he hoped the power in these rings could possibly find a cure for cancer." Mrs. Sakai explained. Takumi looked at her in shock.

"The ring has powers?" Takumi asked. Mrs. Sakai shook her head.

"Not in it's current state. It needs to be activated before it can have powers and the legends say that only a certain bloodline could activate the rings anyway." Mrs. Sakai answered. Takumi grabbed the ring and slipped it onto his ring finger as a momento of his dad.

"What is this ring anyway?" Kyo asked. Mrs. Sakai sighed.

"It's called a Makluan Ring." Mrs. Sakai replied.

Takumi voice over: That night... everything changed... I wanted answers... I wanted to know where my dad's research was... what was my inheritance...

Takumi walked into his dad's old study... no one had been there in years and the place was dusty. He went through notes of different projects until he found the Makluan technology project and a book of the history of the Makluan rings.

"Legend has it that the Makluan race created the 10 Makluan rings using the heart of the first star. This energy gave the rings unlimited power, and the Makluan race started to conquer the known universe, until one day, a warrior known as Dragonseed arrived on Earth and blessed a man known simply as Han, who used the rings power to nobly save his homeland. Han became known to his enemies as The Mandarin, and the Mandarin brought peace and justice to his home, driving out any who would use their strength to abuse the common people. The rings gave him so much power that Han believed they were magic (although modern scientist believed it could instead be the result of ancient alien technology, far beyond what we were able to achieve as of the writing of this book), and Han did not want the rings to be used for evil. So upon his death, he scattered the rings across the globe... people still search for the rings to this day but the place where the rings are held are unknown." Takumi read from the book before he looked at his Dad's notes, and saw that his Dad was trying to discover the medical applications of Makluan tech to find a cure for cancer.

Takumi voice over: In order to study the rings I needed a lab... and I needed a space to build more Iron Man armors. I wanted to continue my dad's research....

Takumi brought Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka to an unknown building.
"What is this place?" Uraraka asked.

"Mine now... I called in a favor from a friend." Takumi replied as he did a DNA scan with his hand to allow the door to open and he let his friends in.

"Green, Zero Grav... welcome to the Armory." Takumi told them as the lights turned on and lots of high tech computers and tools were everywhere, yet it was all still organized. They they saw something that Takumi had left on a work table. It was an Iron Man suit in the making.

"This is... incredible!" Midoriya said in awe.

Takumi voiceover: But new enemies started to oppose me.

"I am Unicorn and this is my partner Killer Shrike!" An armored villain said.

"You expect anyone to take you seriously with names like that?" Iron Man asked.

Iron Man was tossed into a building and suddenly a man in a white costume appeared.
"Confused, Iron Man? I am Ghost. And the League of Villains hired me to kill you."

"Who are you?" Whiplash asked as a man approached him. The man chuckled.

"You can call me... Mr. Fix. My employer wants to meet up with you." The man replied.