Class 1-A threat levels (as thought by me) as of 'The Hunt begins' arc

I know this isn't a full chapter update, but I got this idea from ireadrandombook . The idea is to reveal where each member of Class 1-A stack up from most dangerous to least dangerous in this version of events (as I cannot speak for Horikoshi and the canon versions of these characters). Now these 'threat levels' are only up to this current point we are at in the story, 'The Hunt begins' in which Iron Man faces off against Arcade and his deadly Murderworld.

1 Takumi Sakai/Iron Man: Now... I promise I don't rank Takumi as the most dangerous member of 1-A out of bias because he's my OC or only because he's the MC. I truly believe that, as Iron Man, Takumi is the most dangerous student in all of Class 1-A currently. Let me explain why. Takumi Sakai's greatest strength is his genius level intellect that allowed him to built an armor similar to Tony Stark's first armor while in the UA Support Course. In his first try, he was already on the cusp of Arc Reactor technology, which... unlike in Tony's case in the MCU... did not actually exist in this world. Takumi's analytical mind rivals that of Izuku Midoriya, and unlike the green clad boy, Takumi can keep his thoughts to himself and utilize his knowledge to his advantage. Outside of the suit, Takumi is unlocking his true memories, altered by the Zhang's stepfather during his time as the Mandarin, and is relearning how to become a potentially lethal human weapon of a fighter. That said, it is in his Iron Man suit that Takumi becomes at his most dangerous. Successfully creating and designing two armors inspired by memories shared with him by his mentor, Spirit Tony, Iron Man takes off in the sky with superhuman speed that can rival that of any Iida (especially when Sonic mode is taken to account), superhuman strength, dangerous repulsors that shoot out beams of pure energy, smart bombs of various varieties that come in to their opponents, various weapons load out to account for any situation, and most recently, an ultimate defense program known as the Astro Protocol. Restoring the AI mind of a robot Takumi created in the past, Takumi's AI, JARVIS 2.0, now gains a human cunning alongside that of extreme computer logic. Astro/JARVIS can analyze any quirk and modify Iron Man's armor to counter anything that gets thrown Takumi's way. Any weakness in an opponent's fighting style or quirk can and will be exploited by Iron Man, as it has now become like fighting two minds in one body, although Takumi prefers to do the bulk of the work if he can, allowing JARVIS to mostly focus on modifying the armor and scanning the battlefield. With Iron Man's experience against villains overshadowing that of his classmates, Takumi is calm under pressure when the craziest of powers is used against him. Iron Man has even been granted a deal that will allow him to keep fighting crime even without a provisional license. Because of this Iron Man keeps gaining more experience his classmates lack. To further justify my stance, Iron Man definitively defeated the likes of Firebrand, Whiplash, Nitro, Ibara Shiozaki, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, and most recently the Hero Killer: Stain (although Stain was a team effort, it is very likely that with the Astro Protocol being implemented, that Iron Man could have defeated Stain single-handedly if need be)

2. Izuku Midoriya/Deku: If this had been during the Sports Festival, Izuku would not be ranked so high... but Full Cowling is quite the game changer. While in the past, anytime Izuku used One For All would result in broken bones, when he learned how to use Full Cowl, Izuku learned to properly gauge what percentage of OFA's power is safe for regular use. He has also allowed this to enhance his movement, as he can now jump around like he's Mega Man X, wall jumping every which way. While the uncontrolled power Izuku demonstrated in the Sports Festival was enough to push Todoroki into using his fire, I doubt Todoroki would have been able to win against a version of Izuku that had some control over the quirk. Izuku's analytical mind is one of his greatest strengths, however... unlike Takumi's, it hasn't really been put to the test as much. Izuku was instrumental in the recent battle against Hero Killer: Stain, and in canon, his SMASH and Iida's Recipro Burst were combined to be the finishing blow of their fight with Stain... which also speaks to Takumi taking first in this continuity as his Unibeam produces comparable power to this combined attack. All in all, Izuku gaining a bit of control over OFA has made him a completely different combatant compared to his Sports Festival self, and I don't think the others have quite caught up to Izuku... yet...