Episode 4: Shadow of the Panther part 1

Advanced Idea Mechanics... AIM... some of the greatest minds in the world working together to shake the foundation of the world and gain power over it. One such mind was a man named Basil Sandhurst, one of the higher ups at AIM, who was smiling as he was researching the Nomu that had fought All Might thanks to the help of some crooked cops, courtesy of Wilson Fisk. Sandhurst chuckled.

"Shock Absorption.... the right idea but the problem with quirks is that they have limits... not like the wonders of technology. As long as the human race continues to expand their minds and advance, technology has no such limits. After all... it was technology that allowed us to discover the existence of the strange metal known as vibranium." Sandhurst spoke to one of his subordinates.

"Mr. Sandhurst, I'm a mercenary being paid to be an AIM trooper, not a scientist. What's so special about this vibranium stuff?" The subordinate asked. Sandhurst chuckled.

"It can absorb any form of impact energy, making it indestructible. If they had simply coated the Nomu with vibranium, it would have protected the creature long enough for it to have finally killed All Might during the League of Villains' USJ attack. However, we are not going to make the same mistake. It will be AIM that takes the life of All Might, not that League of Villains." Sandhurst declared as he checked his phone and saw a text.

"Magnum has made it to the city. Tomorrow, we meet up with him and get that vibranium... then the scientist can continue our project." Sandhurst said.

The next morning:

(Gotta go by Gyom starts to play)

Takumi was hard at work working on his emergency armor set as well as his counter to Shinso's quirk. He was also working to add some emergency features to the wristband mode of his armor in case something happened. Alongside him was Spirit Tony, who was making JARVIS 2.0 compatible with the whole workshop.

"You do know that once we start really working on multiple armors, this small space isn't going to cut it... right?" Spirit Tony told his pupil. Takumi looked at the ghost with curiosity.

"What do you suggest I do about that?" Takumi asked. Spirit Tony sighed.... if Takumi had been as rich as he was during his life, this would be a no brainer... he would have just bought a building to use as an armory and just be done with it. But Takumi was a middle class student being raised by a single mother who is often away from home due to work. The only reason Takumi was able to even build anything as advanced as his Iron Man armor was because he was using the resources of UA's support course.

"I have no idea." Spirit Tony replied honestly. Takumi sighed. Maybe he could ask for some space in UA? Seemed like a long shot though.

Meanwhile:
A man in black stood above the city of Musutafu. The man had been graceful and agile when he had gotten himself onto his current perch point. He was looking for any sign of the villain he had been chasing down for a while. A villain he had followed into this country... Moses Magnum.
"Father, I promise you... Magnum will answer for your death." The man spoke before he leaped off the building and onto the next rooftop. Then he leaped onto the next building. He stopped and saw a few trucks. He then saw people, in what looked like bee keeper outfits, get in their trucks and drive off.

"This country is proving to be a very strange place." The man in black said as he continued his search for Magnum.

Meanwhile:
Naomasa Tsukauchi was surprised when his phone buzzed. He picked up his phone to see that there was a text message from a police officer that he had undercover in the group called AIM. AIM had previously made a name for itself in America due to being in a crime war with a mysterious organization known as the Tong... but then, for some reason, AIM decided to move it's operations to Japan. It was Officer Misty Knight in Harlem that had informed Tsukauchi of her suspicions that AIM was planning something big in Japan. Ever since, Tsukauchi's boss had assigned Hideo Keikan, one of the best undercover ops officers in Japan, to become a member of AIM and report back on their plans.