Episode 3: Two weeks left, scout the competition!

Takumi voice over: My name is Takumi Sakai, and I live in a world where 80% of the population has some kind of superpower known as a quirk. For a time, chaos once reigned over the world until the emergence of a new profession... Super Heroes rose up and brought order back to the world... but I... was born without a quirk... and my dream of becoming a hero seemed like it was going to end before it began... that is before I met the ghost of a hero from another world... his name was Tony Stark, and his soul was sent here on one last mission before he gets sent to the afterlife... train someone from this world to become the hero Tony once was... Iron Man. After a brief stint as a vigilante, Iron Man began to inspire others which led to the world's number 1 hero, All Might, giving me a chance to join the hero course at hero school UA, where I was previously studying as a support course student, and become the first quirkless Pro Hero. I forgot to mention that this is the story of how I became known as The Symbol of Hope, and also about how I became this world's first Avenger.

(Theoretical intro plays)

Some time after the previous chapter:
Takumi was in the Class 1-A classroom, reading a book on the history of the Makluan Rings and rumored sites of Makluan Temples when he looked up and saw that the classroom door was open and Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida seemed freaked out by a huge crowd of students blocking the door... looking at them.
"U-um, why the heck are you all here?" Uraraka asked.

"Do you students have some sort of business with out class?" Iida asked with a few small air chopping movements with his arms. Takumi closed his book and walked in front of them, facing the crowd.

"I think it's obvious why this crowd is here... they're sizing up the competition." Takumi pointed out. Bakugo walked toward the crowd.

"Quirkless is right, as much as I hate to say it. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanna see us with their own eyes." Bakugo added as he continued to walk towards the crowd. Mineta pointed at Bakugo in fear that the normally angry student might try to blow them up.

"Let's just hope he doesn't make anyone explode!" Midoriya told Mineta. Bakugo walked right in front of the crowd, next to Takumi. Bakugo looked at Takumi and scoffed before looking back towards the crowd.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it, extras." Bakugo said to the people in the crowd. Takumi, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida all gave Bakugo a look of horror.

"YOU CAN'T WALK AROUND CALLING PEOPLE 'EXTRAS' JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE!" Takumi and Iida yelled at the same time.

"So this is Class 1-A. I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?" A dark haired boy asked as he made his way to the front of the crowd.

Takumi, Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and Mineta all shook their heads to show they weren't like Bakugo, who was now growling.
"How sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs." The boy said as he was finally at the front of the crowd. He put an arm behind his head and he glared at Takumi.

"I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track... much like you, I once heard... Takumi Sakai. Tell me... how DID a guy with no quirk manage to transfer himself into the hero course? You must be the biggest asshole egomaniac of this whole class if you think a quirkless person can actually be a hero... then you have guys like me. I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room." The boy told Class 1-A. Midoriya, Iida, and Uraraka all tensed at hearing that.