Episode 6: Shadow of the Panther part 3

When Iron Man met up with Black Panther, Magnum's limo finally stopped moving. Magnum then got out of the car, followed by a few men with guns.

"Come on. Let's not keep our buyers waiting. The Black Panther will most likely be busy with the hostage situation at the Sila Inn, so that should have given us enough time to get the money from AIM and leave the city. Blackburn, get the case with the vibranium. Hoishi, you are on lookout. I don't think the hostage situation will stall the Black Panther for too long. We SHOULD have enough time to escape the city before he catches up with us, but it can't hurt to keep a look out for the Panther, just to be safe." Magnum instructed his men as he started to walk to an abandoned warehouse that was across the street from where his limo was parked.

"You heard the boss. Get the vibranium." Hoishi told Blackburn as they got out of the limo and Hoishi started to look up in case the Black Panther intended to get the drop on them.

"They plan on using the old Shoten-Kita fishing warehouse as the drop point. I'll have to call my police contact, Tsukauchi and let him know." Iron Man spoke. Black Panther looked at him and nodded.

"As soon as we can, we need to make a move to retrieve the vibranium. The unlimited potential of the metal, used in corrupt hands could mean trouble for everyone. Once we make contact with your local police, we should go in." Black Panther suggested.

"Yeah. I think you should focus on the vibranium, and I'll focus on capturing as many enemies as I can. The less operatives Magnum and AIM have, the less power they have to cause trouble." Iron Man replied. Black Panther nodded.

"Even on the off chance that Magnum escapes us, taking his men into custody would at least give us a chance to discover what his operation is like on the inside." Black Panther commented in agreement. Iron Man had JARVIS call Tsukauchi and told him about where the drop off point would be.

"Unfortunately, learning this information so late doesn't give us much time to plan anything out or even call in other Pro Heroes. That means we will have to rely a lot on you two to bring in AIM's men and Magnum's men as well. I hope you and this Panther guy will be able to handle that." Tsukauchi told Iron Man.

"Don't worry. I think both Black Panther and I will be able to handle the odds. Just be ready to take in as many of these criminals into custody as you can." Iron Man replied before he hung up the phone. Iron Man then turned to Black Panther and nodded at him. Black Panther nodded back and the two looked at the Shoten-Kita warehouse ahead of them.

"It is nearly 8. AIM will be arriving soon." Iron Man informed Black Panther.

"We will have to be very careful since we do not know if the members of AIM or if Magnum's guards have powerful quirks or not." Black Panther added as he thought about ways he could possibly get around unknown quirks. Takumi smiled under his helmet.

"That may not be such a big problem." Iron Man told the Black Panther as he remembered he still had some remaining smoke bombs.

A short amount of time later:

As AIM started to walk into the warehouse, both AIM and Magnum's men noticed there were some type of smoke coming from the air vents of the warehouse. However neither side thought much of it, thinking that maybe someone on the other side was using a smoke quirk to make the start of this meeting more dramatic.

"Sandhurst, I am glad that we have been able to finally meet in person. Do you have the money?" Magnum asked his client. Sandhurst smiled as he opened a case with more yen than Takumi had ever seen before.

"All 109,877,500 yen are accounted for." Sandhurst assured his supplier. Magnum smiled.

"That much yen is the equivalent of one million American dollars." JARVIS 2.0 informed Iron Man.

Iron Man: My Hero Academia Season 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें