Episode 22: The Invincible's encounter with the Amazing and the Incredible.

In the middle of the night:
After Takumi defeated Nitro and visited Tensei Iida, we find our hero at UA's support course lab, where he knew he'd find more resources to recreate the device Tony Stark created to give Rhodey his mobility back after the Avengers Civil War left Stark's best friend paralyzed. Luckily, the support labs were always open to anyone with a valid support course ID or special permissions ID (such as Takumi), even in the middle of the night. As Takumi ran simulated test at his former work desk in the support lab, next to Mei's workspace, someone walked inside of the lab.
"Well, well. If it isn't the quirkless sensation that has been taking the world by storm. But I know the truth about you... you're just a lucky punk who..." The voice of Daisuke, Takumi's former classmate who used to try to bully him when he was in the support course, started to say before he was cut off by Takumi.

"Who beat actual supervillains as well as the son of Endeavor and Katsuki Bakugo, so I have no problem blasting you out of the lab so I can get back to work on the pre-production process of a device that will help a paralyzed man walk again." Takumi threatened as he particularly activated his armor enough to get one of his repulsor gloves on. Daisuke then found a repulsor pointed at him, ready to fire. Daisuke gulped.

"T-that's not very heroic, Sakai." Daisuke stammered. Takumi didn't even look in his direction as he kept his repulsor trained on Daisuke.

"Neither is bullying a person just because they weren't born with superpowers, not to mention walking right into the lab, doing the same bullying crap as always and not even considering what I'm actually doing here. Considering that a hero's future relies on my success right now, I'm not in the mood to play games with you." Takumi growled before he deactivated his repulsor glove and went back to work. Daisuke looked at Takumi in surprise.

"I didn't know... I..." Daisuke muttered before Takumi cut him off again.

"Of course, you wouldn't know, you came inside and the first thing you decided to do is start some crap, well I'm not in the mood for your crap now, ok?!" Takumi snapped before he stopped to take a breath. This felt very out of character for him, but Takumi felt like he NEEDED to succeed after all, Tensei was a huge part of why he was now allowed to study to become a hero student. The added stress that he NEEDED to make this work as soon as possible made him feel desperate for any major breakthrough to occur as soon as possible. Daisuke, not being a complete tool, was able to figure out what this was all about.

"This is about Ingenium, isn't it? He gave you a real shot with that speech he said about you having no other options but turning to vigilantism. Now you feel indebted to him for being a major factor in getting you your shot in the hero course. Well... you're not the only one indebted to Ingenium. A few years ago, some guy called the Juggernaut almost killed my mother during one of his destructive rampages. The only reason she's alive today is because Ingenium was able to save her at the last second with his speed. So... I... I can't believe I'm saying this to you of all people... how can I help you?" Daisuke queried. Takumi gave him a thankful smile.

"First, put on some good music and take a look at the holo design. My mentor was a man who was dealing with advance tech the likes people haven't seen, but he never finished this device before he died. This invention, once working, is meant to give a person their mobility back, maybe not to the extent that Ingenium will be able to use his engine quirk, but I'd rather him be able to move like anyone else rather than let him be paralyzed in his retirement." Takumi instructed.

"You two didn't invite me to this party? Rude." The voice of Mei Hatsume yelled before she burst into the lab.

"Hatsume, what are you doing here?" Daisuke asked in surprise.

"Well, I WAS going to work on some of my babies since Power Loader's next assignment is due soon, but when I overheard that Takumi, here was doing work for a Pro Hero, I just KNEW I wanted in on this project. So, for tonight, I will help you make babies, Takumi!" Mei declared loudly.