Bonus omake story: Costume Studies Course?!

Author note: Ok... so I KNOW this is the middle of the Sports Festival arc and me posting an omake story that takes place sometime after it makes little to no sense... but here's the reason why I'm doing it...
1: It's a thank you to a person I met online for inspiring me to even create Takumi Sakai to begin with... without her this story would have never existed to begin with...

2. It's currently not even considered canon to the events of this story anyway. While MissEandC (found on Archive of Our Own and on Tiktok) has an amazing MHA OC, I haven't exactly made any long term deals like I have with my friend Bold_Official that allows me to share characters or anything... so Akemi Ito, as amazing of a character as she is, currently cannot be used to the same capacity as say... Bold's Luke Rojas that found his way into The Marvelous Spider-Man or Ramon Aguilar, who became the secondary main character of the Miyagi-Do Karate series, who I am using due to having full permission by Bold... I was given permission to use Akemi for this bonus omake story... so, due to this bonus take being non canon to Iron Man: MHA anyway, I don't see too much of a problem posting this 'thank you' story now. Also I'd have to make some significant changes to make a bonus story like this canon anyway so... either way... it really doesn't matter when I post it.

Now that that's out of the way...
Takumi Sakai/Iron Man in... Costume Studies course?!

Takumi Sakai was running late. And he was also literally running in the halls of UA High! He had promised to study with Kyoka Jirou and Momo Yaoyorozu, and Momo was strict when it came to punctuality on 'study dates'. However, thanks to the deal he made with UA High and the Police Department of Japan when he first transferred into the hero student, Takumi had a burden no one else in Class 1-A shared... he could fight crime in Musutafu City as long as he was operating under a Pro Hero or with the direct permission of the Japanese police department. Often this meant that Takumi's alter ego, Iron Man, was called in on cases where his arsenal of gadgets could come in handy, which was often, as Detective Tsukauchi was trying to rely less on All Might when things got sketchy, due to All Might running out of time that he could stay in his famous buff hero form. And this, ended up being the cause of Takumi's current predicament. Tsukauchi had Iron Man team up with the police for a case that had caused the teenage boy to get back home passed 3 AM, so naturally, Takumi overslept and ignored his wake up alarm.

With a coffee in his hands, Takumi ran as fast as he could when Katsuki Bakugo saw him, and made an explosion in front of him using his quirk! Takumi's coffee spilt everywhere, it was only through sheer luck that Takumi didn't end up with any of the hot liquid on himself... but there went his caffeine hit for the day.

"Morning, Quirkless... looks like Mr. Aizawa is going to have you on janitor duty for the next week." Bakugo taunted. Takumi was too tired to deal with Bakugo nicely. He started to commence a partial armor activation, making sure he'd shoot Bakugo with a repulser blast for what he had done, only for Bakugo to be wrapped up in some threads.

'Threads of some kind... what in the world?' Takumi thought as he stopped his partial armor activation sequence and noticed someone who he'd never seen before make their way to the two teens. It was a woman wearing a yellow dress with sunflowers on it.

"Bakugo, you know we don't tolerate bullying here in UA. After I release you, you're heading straight to the principal's office." The woman who approached them said sternly. Bakugo grumbled but didn't argue. She was a teacher of some sort, or at least that's what Takumi assumed by Bakugo's uncharacteristic lack of effort in trying to defy her.

"Wait, we got a new teacher?" Takumi asked.

"Yeah, it happened when you spent a whole week out with the police as Iron Man, you damn useless extra!" Bakugo yelled. Takumi sighed, remembering how, last week, the X-Men came to him for help in locating Charles Xavier after he was kidnapped... it had been a long week. The week that caused Momo to offer to tutor him to begin with.