Episode 30: The Unworthy Child

"This was only Stage 1, heroes! In the end, I WILL break you and then... that's when you finally die!" Arcade promised his guest. After he said this, the heroes were all suddenly warped into different areas of Murderworld. As Iron Man was warped into a different area, he found where he was to be covered in darkness before he suddenly felt like he got dropped by some kind of hand and he slammed into the ground. Iron Man groaned before looking around to find that it was so dark, he couldn't see anything.
"JARVIS, activate night vision mode, please." Iron Man instructed his AI assistant.

"Two steps ahead of you." JARVIS replied as he turned on the night vision function in his armors, allowing Iron Man to see that he was in a cave at some sort.

"Where the hell did that Arcade maniac send me?" Another voice echoed in the cave. Iron Man automatically knew who it was.

"ZHANG, ARE YOU OK?" Iron Man yelled to the other teen.

"TAKUMI, YOU'RE SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE TOO? WHERE ARE WE?" Zhang yelled.

"YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE." Iron Man replied.

"Ooh, Iron Man, random teen... it seems like you two got teleported into the Cave of Fears. Get ready to confront the deepest and darkest fears in your minds and hearts." Arcade told the two. Zhang scoffed.

"I have no fears." Zhang spoke confidently.

"Every one of my most fearful victims have said that before they actually face this place... and they never leave unaffected. Everyone has fears, even if they are buried deep within." Arcade replied before some kind of gas filled the cave, making both Iron Man and Zhang pass out.

When Iron Man woke up, he looked around and saw that it no longer looked like he was in the Cave of Fears anymore. Now, all he saw was the ever-familiar slum he grew up in. It was as Iron Man remembered it. People whispered amongst themselves about how once again, there was another mass firing of quirkless people at some big-name company that decided that their quirkless employees was a simple waste of company paychecks. As Iron Man walked around the area, he recognized one of the buildings nearby and he walked toward it. It was a building called 9th Avenue's. It was a restaurant owned by Ali's parents.
"I thought I'd find you here. You always did get along with the restaurant owner's daughter." A new voice addressed him. Iron Man turned around and saw someone he'd never thought he'd see again!

"DAD?!" Iron Man yelled in shock.

Meanwhile:
Spider-Man fell into a giant maze when he got warped into a new area of Murderworld.
"Well, well, well, look who fell into the maze room. I suppose I don't have to tell you the rules of a maze, but don't think that finding the exit will be super simple! You see, Spider-Man, you were next on my hit list, and one Alistair Smythe paid me quite the sum of money in order to see you breathe your final breath. He also provided me with some minions just for this occasion!" Arcade spoke as Spider Slayer robots entered the maze.

"No one ever said being a superhero would be easy." Spider-Man told himself as one of the Spider Slayers started to fire its guns at Spider-Man! Thanks to his agility, Spider-Man easily dodged the bullets, but the webhead knew that he could not allow the Spider Slayers to attack him as a group. Spider Slayers were much more dangerous whenever they surrounded him. With this in mind, Spider-Man started to swing away from the Spider Slayers in order to both solve the maze and to separate the Spider Slayers so he could destroy them one by one.

Meanwhile:
When Zhang woke up after being knocked out by the gas in the Cave of Fears, he found himself in his childhood room. Zhang looked around in confusion, and his confusion increased when he saw that he was suddenly a kid again. He yelled in shock.
"Did you have another nightmare?" A new voice asked, one that he never thought he would ever hear again.