Episode 27: The Aftermath of Hero Killer Stain

Ultron smiled as he had watched various Pro Heroes destroy the various Nomu that Tomura Shigaraki had used to wreak havoc on Hosu City. However, what interested him more was not the battle between the Pro Heroes and the Nomu as he originally thought it would. What had been the highlight of the night for Ultron had been witnessing Iron Man and his classmates clash against the infamous Hero Killer: Stain.
"Looks like the fun is over. The heroes of this world are pretty strong, and the Legacy of Stark is continuing to change and evolve. As much as I would like to end him while he is weakened, there are too many Pros in this city and not enough Ultron bots to stand against them, if their systematic takedown of the Nomu army is anything to go by." Ultron told himself as he witnessed Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri leave from Hosu City.

"It seems the local scum has had its fill too. Now, I guess it is time I use my new knowledge of this world's heroes to enhance my army. After all, you are not the only one who learns all he can of his opponents anymore, Legacy of Stark." Ultron spoke as he imagined the confrontation, he knew would happen in the future... him facing off against this world's Iron Man.

Meanwhile at Hosu General Hospital:
"Looking back now... what we did was incredible." Midoriya spoke as he replayed the fight with Stain in his mind.

"Yeah." Todoroki agreed.

"It's kind of a miracle we are even still alive. Stain was one of the most determined villains I have ever fought." Takumi added.

"And with my leg... if he'd wanted to kill me... He easily could've." Midoriya pointed out as he remembered how he had been paralyzed by Stain's quirk due to a small cut on his leg.

"So THAT'S how he got you. I never did see when he managed to cut you." Takumi admitted,

"The point still hands, he let us live." Todoroki spoke, looking at his injured arm before he looked up at Iida.

"But you, even with him coming at you with all that bloodlust... you still stood up to him. Impressive. I came to save you but ended up needing your help. Sorry." Todoroki told Iida.

"Not at all. It's not like that. I..." Iida started to say before Spider-Man, Gran Torino, and Manual walked in the room.

"Well, looks like our junior heroes are awake!" Spider-Man quipped.

"Spider-Man!" Takumi said.

"Gran Torino." Midoriya spoke.

"Mr. Manual." Iida said.

"MJ knows you are here by the way. She told me to tell you she's going to have a stern talk with you later." Spider-Man warned Takumi, making the boy sigh.

"Should have figured that was coming." Takumi commented.

"And don't think you're out of the woods yet either but... before that you've got a visitor." Gran Torino added, directing the first half of the statement to Midoriya, but the statement about the visitor was directed at everyone.

"Oh really?" Midoriya asked in surprise as his eyes widened.

"This is Mr. Kenji Tsuragamae, Hosu's chief of police." Gran Torino said as the police chief walked in the room. What surprised Takumi was that he was a walking, talking dog.

"Tsuragamae!! Ch-chief of police?!" Midoriya yelled, alarmed.

"Please stay seated, woof." Tsuragamae spoke.

"So, you're the UA students... who put a stop to the Hero Killer, woof." Tsuragamae said as he took a look at the four students.

'The chief is here to see us, but why?' Todoroki thought.